There are at least 34,354 cases of novel coronavirus in the United States, according to CNN Health's tally of cases that are detected and tested through US public health systems.
At least 414 people have died. The total includes cases from all 50 states, the District of Columbia and other US territories, as well as all repatriated cases.
At least seven states have 1,000 cases or more:
- New York: 16,887 cases, 114 deaths
- Washington: 2,025 cases, 95 deaths
- New Jersey: 1,914 cases, 20 deaths
- California: 1,488 cases, 32 deaths
- Illinois: 1,049, cases, 9 deaths
- Michigan: 1,035 cases, 8 deaths
- Florida: 1,001 cases, 2 deaths