- Fiona has strengthened to a Category 2 hurricane and is forecast to pass near or to the east of the Turks and Caicos on Tuesday.
- By Thursday, it is expected to pass near or west of Bermuda as a dangerous Category 3 or 4 hurricane.
- Two people died after the hurricane slammed Puerto Rico, swamping the island in places with up to 30 inches of rain. It also caused "life-threatening flash flooding" in the eastern portions of the Dominican Republic.
- Most of Puerto Rico suffered power outages that will take several days to resolve, officials said.
- Several organizations have teams on the ground providing assistance. You can help them here.
- In the storm’s path? Bookmark CNN’s lite site for fast connectivity.
Our live coverage has ended. Read more about Hurricane Fiona in the posts below.