Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds.

    JUST WATCHED

    Police: Family died from inhaling toxic gas

MUST WATCH

Police: Family died from inhaling toxic gas

An Iowa couple and their two children died from inhaling toxic gas while vacationing in Mexico, local authorities said. HLN's Lynn Smith reports.

Police: Family died from inhaling toxic gas

An Iowa couple and their two children died from inhaling toxic gas while vacationing in Mexico, local authorities said. HLN's Lynn Smith reports.