Walt Disney World is adjusting its hours Tuesday ahead of Hurricane Dorian, which is expected to get close to Florida this evening.
Disney resort hotels will remain open, but Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground will be closed beginning Tuesday at 3 p.m. ET and will reopen following the storm when it is safe to do so.
Here are the other adjustments being made around Disney on Tuesday:
- Magic Kingdom Park: 8 a.m.-3 p.m. (opening at 7 a.m. for Extra Magic Hours)
- Epcot: 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. (opening at 6 a.m. for Extra Magic Hours)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 8 a.m.-2 p.m. (opening at 7 a.m. for Extra Magic Hours)
- Disney Springs: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports: Closed
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park: Closed
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf: 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.