- What happened: 10 people, including a police officer, were killed Monday after a gunman opened fire in a grocery store in Boulder, Colorado.
- The victims: Police identified those killed and read their names aloud at a news conference. They include a police officer and three store employees.
- The shooter: Police identified Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa as the suspect. He's in custody and charged with 10 counts of murder in the first degree.
- Motive: Authorities have not yet shared information on a possible motive.
- Calls for action: President Biden pushed for a pair of House-passed gun reforms, including a universal background checks measure and an assault weapons ban.
Our live coverage has ended for the night, but you can read more here.