CNN Site Map for Section Travel (Galleries) for June - 2012
- 2012-06-27Wadi Rum is a vast area of protected desert in southern Jordan. Its red sands stretch like seas between mountains of sandstone.
- 2012-06-23El nuevo jet "Happy Music Time" (hora musical feliz) fue estrenado esta semana.
- 2012-06-21In the last installment of our "city smackdown" series, iReporters made the case for Philadelphia versus Detroit.
- 2012-06-20Rome's romantic sites, such as the Trevi Fountain, play a role in Woody Allen's latest film, "To Rome With Love."
- 2012-06-20Edward Leedskalnin built the Coral Castle as a monument to the woman who broke his heart.
- 2012-06-19Caribou graze on the tundra in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska.
- 2012-06-19A new breed of short-stay, pay-by-the-hour micro-hotels popping up in airport terminals around the world. Pictured is a Yotel premium cabin. Yotel operates in London's Heathrow and Gatwick, and Amsterdam's Schiphol airports.
- 2012-06-19The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa in Cape Town, South Africa, has open-air gazebos where you can have your treatment looking out over the water. See more photos of the spas at BudgetTravel.com.
- 2012-06-18Austin, Texas, claims to be the live music capital of the world, and to prove their point, visitors don¹t even have to leave the airport to catch a show.
- 2012-06-15Radiator Springs Racers, one of three new attractions that make up Disney's Cars Land, takes riders on a slot car adventure. The park opens June 15.
- 2012-06-11The home base of Dallas' most famous TV dynasty actually sits just outside of the city, in Parker, Texas. The house has served as a conference center and event site since the 1980s.
- 2012-06-07Rows of retired B-52 bombers fill "The Boneyard" of the 309th Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group based at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base near Tucson, Arizona. Click through the photos to see additional places that attract aviation enthu
- 2012-06-06The building that was home to the boxing legend Joe Frazier's gym in North Philadelphia has no official historic designation.
- 2012-06-06Seattle and Portland finished neck and neck in our unscientific poll, but Portland lovers were the clear victors when it came to enthusiasm.