10. Burnt Ends, Singapore: Kicking off the top 10 in this year's Asia's Best Restaurant awards is barbeque eatery Burnt Ends, which is backed by high profile chef and restaurateur Andre Chiang.
9. Nihonryori Ryugin, Tokyo: Serving modern Japanese, Tokyo eatery Nihonryori Ryugin grabs the 9th place spot this year.
8. Narisawa, Tokyo: Chef Yoshihiro Narisawa's award-winning restaurant, which serves Satoyama cuisine with Japanese ingredients, comes in at No. 8 this year.
7. Mume, Taipei: Mume, this year's No. 7 winner, melds New Nordic influences with Taiwanese ingredients.
Kai Ward Richie Lin Long Xiong
6. Ultraviolet, Shanghai: Tucked away in an old Shanghai neighborhood, sixth place Ultraviolet serves Western cuisine in a stunning high-tech room.
Scott Wright of Limelight Studio
5. Florilege, Tokyo: The No. 5 place went to another Tokyo eatery, chef Hiroyasu Kawate's imaginative modern French cooking restaurant Florilège.
4. Sühring, Bangkok: Led by twin German chefs Thomas and Mathias Suhring, their eponymous eatery held onto fourth place.
3. Den, Tokyo: Known for its modern approach toward kaiseki cuisine, Tokyo's Den earns third place.
2. Gaggan, Bangkok: Voted Asia's best restaurant for four years in a row, Gaggan Anand's progressive Indian restaurant falls to 2nd place this year.
1. Odette, Singapore: Chef Julien Royer's first restaurant, Odette walks away with the top prize in 2019. Located in Singapore's National Gallery, the restaurant serves Asian-inspired modern French cuisine.