CNN Site Map for Section Food and Drink (Galleries) for April - 2017
- 2017-04-28Foodies par excellence: Debuting in 1900 as a handy travel guide for early motorists, the Michelin Guide has evolved to become an international authority on all things gastronomic.
- 2017-04-28Ly San, a 29-year-old Cambodian lawyer who was born in Siem Reap, started researching Khmer cuisine while studying in France. He traveled the country learning about lost recipes from elderly Cambodians.
- 2017-04-265,000-year-old beer: Beijing-based Jing-A Brewing Co recreated the ancient recipe found in Mijiaya, near Xi'an in China.
- 2017-04-26Moving Sidewalk -- Bartenders at Moving Sidewalk prepare all their tinctures, syrups and fresh-squeezed juices in a tiny kitchen they call the Workshop.
- 2017-04-26City House chef and Nashville native Tandy Wilson, right, won a James Beard Award in 2016 for best chef in the Southeast. CNN asked him for some Nashville travel ideas.
- 2017-04-20Rising star: Providing a novel alternative to the Caribbean spirits, Mauritius -- a relative newcomer to the global rum scene -- has already established a cachet in the international markets.
- 2017-04-18Or Tor Kor Market, Bangkok: The immaculate, brightly lit Or Tor Kor Market is packed with fresh products, many of which are unique to Thailand.
- 2017-04-13The Bletchley -- Pop-up bar The Bletchley, located in a basement in west London's Chelsea district, is styled after Britain's World War II code-breaking HQ Bletchley Park.