Apple sped through a range of new product announcements during its hour-long event Tuesday. Here's everything it unveiled:
- Apple TV+ will now air two exclusive Friday night baseball games each week.
- Just in time for St. Patrick's Day... Apple is adding two new shades of green to its iPhone 13 lineup.
- Apple unveiled a new iPhone SE with 5G, making it the company's first budget smartphone with access to the faster network. It will, however, be slightly more expensive than the previous model.
- Apple introduced its most powerful in-house chip yet, the M1 Ultra.
- The M1 Ultra (and its little brother, the M1 Max) will be used in Apple's new, more powerful desktop computer, the Mac Studio and Studio Display.
- Apple announced an updated iPad Air, featuring the M1 chip and 5G connectivity.
One thing Apple executives didn't mention during the event: Russia's war in Ukraine. Apple last week suspended all product sales in Russia amid the conflict.