CNN Site Map for Section Tech (Galleries) for December - 2012
- 2012-12-28Apple Maps looked beautiful. Unfortunately, many users soon found the app wasn't so good at ... well ... mapping. Landmarks such as the Washington Monument showed up submerged in bodies of water. Oops.
- 2012-12-28The Mars rover Curiosity has been sending back spectacular images of the Red Planet in addition to analyzing the chemistry of the soil and atmosphere on Mars. The rover, about the size of a Mini Cooper, arrived on August 6.
- 2012-12-27Microsoft pushed three big new products in 2012: Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 and its Surface tablet. This is Windows 8, the company's bold new operating system, running on an HP Envy x2, left, and a Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga, right.
- 2012-12-27"Dishonored," a stealth adventure game set in a grimy industrial city, offers a first-person perspective and an emphasis on player choice.
- 2012-12-21Resembling little more than a credit card-sized scrap of exposed circuit board, the Raspberry Pi is a fully programmable PC that runs a free, open-source Linux operating system, plugs into any TV, can power 3D graphics and connects to the Internet.
- 2012-12-21Highest trending Google search: Whitney Houston: Whitney Houston,one of America's best-loved singers who died accidentally in the bath in February at the age of 48, was Google's top trending search of the year, according to Google Zeitgeist 2012
- 2012-12-19As well as mechanical components, a range of sensors are available with Makeblock kits. In this photo, a robot with tracks has a proximity sensor fixed to the front, so it won't crash into walls.
- 2012-12-12Among Facebook's new privacy features will be the ability to request that photos of you be removed entirely from the site.
- 2012-12-11The new Windows 8 devices have some much-needed personality -- and none more so than the Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13. This is a bendy, touchscreen Ultrabook that costs $1,000. You can fold the screen all the way back to use it as a tablet and get the most out
- 2012-12-06India has a population of 1.21 billion, according to the last Indian Census. More than 800 million Indians live in rural areas and just under 400 million live in urban areas.
However Internet penetration of the entire population is below 10 per cent, ac