CNN Site Map for Section Fashion (Galleries) for September - 2017
- 2017-09-29From the helm of his events production company Alexandre de Betak has organized over 1,000 fashion shows, the details of each he remembers with remarkable precision. Not only does de Betak dream up beguiling parallel universes, he also has a knack for tal
- 2017-09-29Hassan Hajjaj's "Kesh Angels" exhibition at the Taymour Grahne Gallery shows tradition mingling with modernity. It also counters stereotypes about Muslim women. "When Westerners see a women with the veil a lot of them think, 'Do t
- 2017-09-28Illustrator Michelle Vella depicts Iris Apfel in several illustrations.
- 2017-09-26Donatella Versace marked the anniversary of her brother's death with a '90s supermodel-packed tribute during Milan Fashion Week. Carla Bruni, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford and Helena Christensen all took to the catwalk to reme
- 2017-09-20Known for its eccentricity and support of emerging talent, London has long been one of the most spirited weeks in the month-long fashion week tour. Here, a look by designer Pam Hogg.
- 2017-09-20Cult brand Fiorucci has relaunched, after shutting its doors in 1989. Now armed with a new campaign featuring model Georgia May Jagger and a three-storied shop in London's Soho, Fiorucci hopes to reclaim its former fame.
- 2017-09-18Louboutin entered the perfume market in 2016, when he released the fragrances Bikini Questa Sera, Tornade Blonde and Trouble in Heaven.
- 2017-09-14At Calvin Klein, Raf Simons drew inspiration from various horror movies. The set even featured hanging pom-poms accompanied by dangling axes.
- 2017-09-13Model Teddy Quinlivan has decided to speak publicly about her transgender identity for the first time. In an exclusive interview with CNN Style she explained why now: "I've decided to reveal my trans identity because of the political climate in
- 2017-09-11Beijing based photographer Zack Zhang often works with Mizuhara. This floral-inspired photo shoot for EMODA was one of Zhang's favorite shoots.
- 2017-09-09Daniele Tamagni first photographed Congo's smartly dressed sapeurs for his book "Gentlemen of Bacongo."
- 2017-09-08The A-list guests of this year's Venice Film Festival have upheld its stylish legacy. Penelope Cruz attended the premiere of her film "Loving Pablo," in an Atelier Versace gown. The film depicts the controversial love story between drug lor
- 2017-09-07At this year's 74th Venice Film Festival, American fashion house Rodarte make their directorial debut with the film "Woodshock."
- 2017-09-07For decades, France has been the fashion industry's spiritual home and creative epicenter. Exclusively for CNN Style, designer Jean Paul Gaultier reflects on the groundbreaking designers who shaped France's style. (Pictured: Jean Paul Gaultier,
- 2017-09-01Orson Welles and Italian actress Lea Padovani on a sightseeing tour during the Venice Film Festival.