President Trump held a rally tonight in Duluth, Minnesota, after signing an executive order that he said will keep far more families together at the border.
During his speech, Trump blasted Democrats, praised North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and said he was smarter than the elites.
If you missed it, here are Trump's key quotes:
- On North Korea's prospects: "Chairman Kim... will turn that country into a great, successful country. Let me tell you this, a year and a half ago no one thought that was possible."
- On the historic summit: "I got along with Kim Jong Un and that's a good thing, not a bad thing."
- On the elites: "The elite, the elite. Why are they elite? I have a much better apartment than they do. I am smarter than they are. I am richer than they are. I became president and they didn’t."
- On the Russia probe and Hillary Clinton: "No matter what she did, no matter how many crimes she committed, which were numerous, they wanted her to be innocent. With me, nothing. No collusion, no nothing. They just wanted to take all of us and wanted to put us in trouble."
- On Democrats and immigration: "The Democrats open-border policies have also allowed MS-13 to break into our country and drugs to pour into our streets, and we are stopping it."
- On the upcoming elections: "A vote for Democrats in Congress is really a vote for Nancy Pelosi and her radical agenda."