Today marks seven weeks since Election Day and President Trump continues to remain largely behind closed doors, focusing on ways he can overturn the results of the election.
Trump has no public events listed on his schedule Tuesday, and has not had an official White House event on his schedule since Friday.
His last public appearance was Dec. 12, when he attended the Army-Navy football game and participated in an on-camera interview with Fox News. Trump last took questions from reporters on Dec. 8.
By the numbers:
- 24 days with no public events at all listed on Trump’s schedule since Election Day (Note: these are not consecutive days)
- 13 public appearances open to the press since election night
- 30 official White House business events listed on the schedule, 17 of which were closed to the press
- 1 on-camera interview (Fox News, Dec. 12)
- 2 public appearance where Trump took questions from reporters (Thanksgiving and the Operation Warp Speed event)
- 9 days spent on his golf course since Election Day