- The 2022 primary season came to a close on Tuesday, with New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Delaware holding a slate of elections that could play a major role in helping decide which party controls Congress. The remaining key matchups for the midterms are set and the final sprint to the November elections has begun.
- In New Hampshire, state Senate president Chuck Morse conceded the high-stakes GOP Senate primary to election denier and retired Army general Don Bolduc in the race to take on Democratic Sen. Maggie Hassan.
- Also in the Granite State, CNN projects ex-Trump staffer and Gen Z candidate Karoline Leavitt will win the GOP primary in the 1st Congressional District and face Democrat Chris Pappas in November.
- In Rhode Island, Seth Magaziner will win the Democratic nomination in the 2nd Congressional District, CNN projects, and face Republican Allan Fung in the fall.
- While Delaware did not hold any primaries for Congress or governor, the state hosted local and some lower-profile statewide primaries.
Our live coverage has ended. Read more about today's primaries in the posts below.