The debate has ended, and the House is voting now on an impeachment resolution that would make Trump the first President in United States history to be impeached for a second time for his role in last week's Capitol attack.
Voting is expected to take between 60 to 90 minutes to complete.
The impeachment resolution charges Trump with a a single article, "incitement of insurrection."
The resolution is expected to pass with a swift and bipartisan vote. So far, at least seven Republicans said they will vote for impeachment:
- Rep. Dan Newhouse of Washington
- Rep. John Katko of New York
- Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler of Washington
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
- Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
- Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming
- Rep. Peter Meijer of Michigan