The House just voted to impeach President Trump for a second time for his role in last week's deadly Capitol riot.
Ten Republicans joined their Democratic colleagues in voting in favor of the impeachment resolution.
- Rep. Dan Newhouse of Washington
- Rep. John Katko of New York
- Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler of Washington
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
- Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
- Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming
- Rep. Peter Meijer of Michigan
- Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
- Rep. Tom Rice of South Carolina
- Rep. David Valadao of California
What comes next: The next steps in the process are a little unclear. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell won't agree to bring the Senate back early, according to Republican sources, and he communicated that to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer today.
That means a Senate trial won't happen now until after Trump has left office and would most likely bleed into the early days of the Biden presidency, and when Democrats will control the Senate.
Here's how each member in the House voted on Trump's second impeachment.