CNN Site Map for Section Living (Galleries) for September - 2012
- 2012-09-26This 4,460-square-foot escape has all the necessities (butler service, access to the hotel's Club Lounge, Acqua di Parma bath amenities), but its location on the 117th floor of the Ritz-Carlton, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and the isla
- 2012-09-26Saturday, September 22, marked the start of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere and the beginning of spring in the Southern Hemisphere. CNN celebrated the change of seasons with a global photo project. Victoria Hussey shot this photo with the new iPhone 5 o
- 2012-09-20After a year of hosting monthly dinners prepared by A-list chefs from around the world, the BATON Supper Series in Atlanta's Gato Bizco concluded in September with a hometown twist: chefs from Atlanta.
- 2012-09-19Karen Divine set a personal challenge for herself of working exclusively on her iPhone to create her Nude series. She uses the iPhone apps Hipstamatic, Camera Plus, Image Blender, and ScratchCam, and occasionally Snapseed, PhotoCopier and Perfect Photo fo
- 2012-09-18Chris Clor's dramatic photograph of this bull rider won the Communication Arts Photography Competition. Combining separate shots of the bull, the rider, Superstition Mountains and the sky, he knitted them together in Photoshop. Although it was shot f
- 2012-09-15Diana Vreeland worked at Harper's Bazaar for 25 years as fashion editor. She then took over as the editor-in-chief of Vogue until 1971. "I think I always had a perfectly clear view of what was possible for the public. Give 'em what they nev
- 2012-09-14Ryan Thompson worked at a corporate job in California, but after he was laid off he decided to become a teacher. Although he took a pay cut, he says being a teacher allows him to spend time with his three kids. "It's an awesome family job,"
- 2012-09-13Croatian model Petra Vujevic took a year off from pursing a university degree in computer science to give modeling a try. It seems to have paid off with several gigs at New York Fashion Week this fall.
- 2012-09-11Marine Cpl. Juan Dominguez, here before his injuries, lost both of his legs and his right arm in an explosion in Afghanistan.
- 2012-09-11Eleven-time Olympic medalist Ryan Lochte has a front-row seat for the Rebecca Minkoff show.
- 2012-09-10An impromptu parade of people in colorful designer vintage assembled for the "Advanced Style Fashion Show" on Sunday, September 9, outside the tents of New York Fashion Week at Lincoln Center. Its purpose: "To show that style, spirit and vi
- 2012-09-10A model at the Norisol Ferrari show. Ferrari is known to favor menswear-inspired silhouettes and classic styles.
- 2012-09-10Moshe Safdie, the architect behind Kansas City's Muriel Kauffman Theatre, has described the building as "festive and exuberant." 1601 Broadway; 816-994-7200; kauffmancenter.org.
- 2012-09-07Cedric Gray, of Brooklyn, New York, rides the subway during Fashion's Night Out on Thursday, September 6, in New York.
- 2012-09-06Striking a pose in the finished product.
- 2012-09-05The Campbell Soup Company celebrates the 50th anniversary of Andy Warhol's soup can series with special edition labels.
- 2012-09-03Dragon*Con held its annual parade Saturday, September 1, in Atlanta. Starting at 10 a.m., nearly every character known to nerdkind marched down Peachtree Street as crowds looked on, packing sidewalks on both sides of the street for more than a mile.