CNN Site Map for Section Health (Galleries) for June - 2017
- 2017-06-30The players get into the action as the 11-day bid for a new world record progresses.
- 2017-06-30When it comes to kids' meals, you really can't go wrong with a McDonald's Happy Meal with chicken McNuggets (four pieces), apple slices, a low-fat yogurt stick and low-fat milk. The apples and the yogurt stick are a welcome substitution for
- 2017-06-30Thinking of trying the three-day crash "military diet," supposedly invented to get overweight recruits into shape? The US Department of Defense says that's all bunk. They say the online military diet, also known as the Army or Navy diet, ha
- 2017-06-29Cottonmouths (scientific name: Agkistrodon piscivorus) reach an average adult size of 20 to 48 inches with a heavy body. A threatened cottonmouth may respond by opening its mouth as if ready to bite -- it's the white color of its interior mouth that
- 2017-06-16One of the newest open-water races in South Africa is the Walkerbay Open Water Xtreme, which runs along a small stretch of beautiful, dramatic coastline in the town of Hermanus, about 75 miles east of Cape Town.
- 2017-06-15HLN's "Morning Express" host Robin Meade, right, with her father, Linro Meade, and her brother in 1977, New London, Ohio.
- 2017-06-14Kathryn Hutchinson, 52, says her weight has fluctuated throughout her life, starting in childhood.
- 2017-06-12Rosalyn Baldwin, 7, wants to travel to all 50 states to hug police officers.
- 2017-06-08In 1985, Dr. Paul Farmer met Ferle Jean Sauvener -- aka Baby Bobby -- while treating his mother for cerebral malaria during her pregnancy. It was the beginning of a rewarding partnership that yielded a lifetime of benefits.
- 2017-06-07This is a composite reconstruction of the oldest Homo sapiens fossils found in Morocco, using scans of original fossils found at the site.
- 2017-06-07Live Aid rocked the world via satellite on July 13, 1985. At least 70 acts performed for about 162,000 fans at stadiums in London and Philadelphia. The worldwide TV audience was estimated at around 1.5 billion. The event reportedly raised $245 million in
- 2017-06-07Farm Aid celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2015. The first show was held September 22, 1985, in Champaign, Illinois, in front of 80,000 people. Here's a look at some of the artists who played the original concert, and what they're up to now:
- 2017-06-02Tattoo death from septic shock