CNN Site Map for Section Health (Galleries) for September - 2012
- 2012-09-28Allison Gilbert and her mother, Lynn, in 1995 on the day Gilbert got engaged. Her mother died two months later from ovarian cancer.
- 2012-09-27Justin Legg received a double lung transplant in July 2010. "I remember waiting... to take that first breath," Legg says. "I just took one big deep breath and (said), 'Oh, man, this is awesome.'"
- 2012-09-14In Spain's Tito Bustillo Cave, scientists found these horse paintings overlaying older red paintings, which could be 29,000 years or older.
- 2012-09-11"I have hope in the miraculous way God gave them to us, and knowing I have seen miracles," says Sarah Le Bre, who lives with fibromyalgia, stenosis, temporomandibular joint disorder and chronic migraines.
- 2012-09-07Americans spend millions on food each year at fairs and festivals around the country. Here are a just a few examples of the creative concoctions being offered to attendees.
- 2012-09-07James and Natalie Lucich and their son, Hunter, support surrogate mother Tiffany Burke as she struggles with nausea and the difficulties of pregnancy.
- 2012-09-03Every year the Environmental Working Group publishes its "Dirty Dozen" list, naming the fruits and vegetables ranking highest in pesticide residue.