CNN Site Map for Section Health (Galleries) for October - 2012
- 2012-10-30It's that time of year again: Kids will soon be knocking at the door with pillowcases in hand, and you have no clue what to give them. You've heard about the dangers of childhood obesity, but no one wants to be the house giving out boring treats
- 2012-10-25"There is a sad lack of research on teen and young adult cancers and survivorship," Cara Scharf says. "That negatively affects how young adult cancer patients are treated and then followed after treatment. You can make a difference for futu
- 2012-10-24Marcus Dickinson, right, has dropped 45 pounds and toned up to become more like his online persona, Roc Wieler from "EVE Online."
- 2012-10-23Where can you find the cleanest air in America? The Honeywell AirGenius Awards judged 100 U.S. cities on airborne pollen levels, particulate air pollution and smoking regulations. Here are the Top 10, with Palm Bay/Melbourne/Titusville, Florida, in the to
- 2012-10-22In need of some body inspiration (or eye candy)? Men's Health magazine has identified the "100 Fittest Men of All Time." Here are the top 10, starting with swimmer Michael Phelps. At 27, the Olympian has a record 22 medals.
- 2012-10-20In 1883 Mother Marianne Cope and five other sisters volunteered to travel to Hawaii to work with people afflicted with Hansen's disease. The disease, then known as leprosy, was so feared they were the only religious congregation to respond to a requ
- 2012-10-19Bobby Ghassemi was just 17 years old when he was in a horrific car accident.
- 2012-10-11Ashley and Andy Adams welcomed quadruplets to the world in late August.
- 2012-10-05Research suggests that salmon's omega-3 fatty acids help build calorie-burning muscle.