- New satellite images show a Russian military convoy that has reached the outskirts of Kyiv is more than 40 miles long.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky accused Russia of war crimes for bombing the city of Kharkiv.
- Zelensky said he is analyzing the results of Monday's talks between Russian and Ukrainian delegations.
- More than 500,000 refugees have fled Ukraine during Russia’s ongoing invasion, the UN said Monday.
- Having connection issues? Bookmark CNN's lite site for fast connectivity. You can read updates at CNN Español here, and scroll through photos on the ground here.
Our live coverage of Russia's invasion of Ukraine has moved here.