CNN Site Map for Section Entertainment (Galleries) for December - 2017
- 2017-12-30People we've lost in 2017
- 2017-12-29Most diehard devotees already own the DVDs, but that doesn't take away from the fact that starting in January fans will be able stream "The Godfather" trilogy on Netflix. Here's a sample of of some of what else is streaming in January.
- 2017-12-29It's been more than 30 years since the world met, in the simplest terms, "a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal." The teen film "The Breakfast Club" was released on February 15, 1985, and became one of the
- 2017-12-26British pop star George Michael died on Sunday, December 25, 2016. The musician, who shot to fame with the 1980s duo Wham!, was 53 years old.
- 2017-12-17CNN's Anderson Cooper returns to co-host the 11th annual "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute," airing live on CNN Sunday, December 17 at 8 p.m. ET. Joining Cooper as co-host is ABC's Kelly Ripa. The duo will emcee the star-studded show fr
- 2017-12-14Cate Blanchett at the 14th Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF). She was at the festival to head the IWC Filmmakers Jury, which awarded prizes to feature films from the Gulf still in development.
- 2017-12-13John Stamos announced in December that at the age of 54 he will become a dad as his fiancée actress Caitlin McHugh is pregnant. Other male celebs have become fathers in their later years, too.
- 2017-12-11'The Shape of Water' earned seven nominations, including best drama.