Want more deals? Visit CNN Underscored’s Guide to Amazon Prime Day for wall-to-wall coverage of the best discounts to be found during this massive sale.
Just because Prime Day is technically Amazon’s domain doesn’t mean it was the only retailer offering discounts this week. There are plenty of reasons why shoppers may choose to shop from retailers other than Amazon, and we’re all for saving money without sacrificing any of your values. Whether your favorites are only stocked at one place or you’re looking for a personal gift for someone special, these sales have got you covered.
Below, we’ve rounded up a bunch of competing retailers still offering discounts after Prime Day. Shop big-box alternatives like Wayfair, Nordstrom and Best Buy to rare deals at sustainable and small businesses too.
Make sure to scroll to the bottom for a collection of smaller brands offering some not-so-small discounts. Spanning every category and price point, these retailers will have you saying, “Amazon who?” in no time.
Adidas is racing Amazon to the finish line with these deals — get an extra 25% off select full-price items and sale items with code SCOREBIG at checkout. Whether you’re shopping for a new pair of kicks, some comfy loungewear, or activewear that perfectly suits your workout routine, Adidas has you covered with these Prime Day sales now through July 14.
Best Buy deals
Best Buy’s Black Friday in July Sale offers sizzling deals you won’t want to miss. All the latest tech and appliances will be on sale: think beloved brands Apple, KitchenAid, Dyson, Beats and much, much more. These deals are likely to match Amazon’s, so head over to Best Buy’s site to check out featured deals now through July 17.
Nordstrom’s annual Anniversary Sale is the retailer’s biggest and best sale of the year, and even though the official start date is July 15, many Nordy Club cardmembers can shop the savings today. With a ton of discounts across all categories, these are deals on luxury must-haves you won’t want to miss. Check out our roundup for some of the best picks — plus, you can even browse the digital catalog for inspiration.
Right now you can save big on tech essentials, thanks to the Black Friday in July sale at Samsung. Whether you’re shopping for a new phone, a tablet, a television, wireless earbuds or even a vacuum, this sale has you covered. The promo lasts now through July 24.
Walmart isn’t having an official competing Prime Day event, but the mega retailer has come out with thousands of new rollbacks in its regular deal section. Now through July 14, the retailer has a slew of new and expanded rollback pricing across nearly 20 categories with new savings and flash picks added daily.
During Wayfair’s Summer Save-a-Thon event, you can take advantage of dozens of promos to upgrade your home and patio in style. Get major discounts — up to 60% off — across a bunch of categories from now until Aug. 28 (but hurry, all the best stuff will sell out fast). Snag huge savings on furniture, bedding, decor, kitchen essentials and much, much more. Check out our favorites from this major sale.
This year, the Birthday Event at Woot! (an Amazon-owned company) coincides with Prime Day, meaning you can score tons of savings at the adjacent outlet. Woot! is already a go-to for discounts on must-have items, and this sale is no different — now through July 24 save on products from Dyson, Apple, Bissell, Under Armour, 23andMe and much more. The site’s daily promotions change every day, so check back over the next week or so for the best deals.
Additional deals from some of our favorite brands
• Ashley Furniture: This Black Friday in July sale gives shoppers up to 50% off indoor and outdoor furniture.
• Bed Bath & Beyond: The Beyond Big savings event offers up to 50% off sale and clearance.
• Buy Buy Baby: If you or someone you know is expecting, now’s a great time to peruse everything this retailer has to offer — you’ll get 20% off anything you want right now.
• Champion: Snag athleisure and workout gear on sale right now at Champion — the brand is offering up to 40% off of select styles.
• Dr. Martens: Get up to 40% off these bestselling stylish and durable shoes.
• EyeBuyDirect: Treat yourself to new eyewear with up to 50% off summer clearance.
• Huckberry: Huckberry’s durable outdoor apparel and gear rarely goes on sale, so make sure to browse this promo for 30% off seasonal bestsellers, now through July 14.
• J. Crew: Sale styles are up to an additional 70% off, so you can stock your closet for way less — just use code BIGGERSALE at checkout.
• Kate Spade: Only on July 14, get 20% off ultra-cute backpacks.
• Levi’s: Don’t miss this End of Season sale, with an extra 50% off sale styles of denim and more.
• Lenovo: Tech sales aren’t exclusive to Amazon during Prime Day — shop these discounts at Lenovo’s Black Friday in July event.
• Loftie: The luxe, phone-replacing Loftie Alarm clock is $40 off with code 40BWXMRDPS, now through Friday.
• Lowe’s: Save on appliances and home essentials during this Summer Savings promo.
• Made In: Shop high-quality cookware from Made In during this once-a-year summer sale.
• Michaels: Crafters and DIYers, you’re in luck: Michaels is offering 20% off your purchase with code 22MADEBYYOU.
• Our Place: Pick up the famous Always Pan and more for less at the brand’s Summer Sale.
• SkinStore: Nourish your skin with this sale: you can get up to 25% off with code SALE and a free gift on orders over $150.
• Sperry: Sneakers, slides and boat shoes are all 30% off during this Friends and Family sale — just use code FRIENDS at checkout.
• WhoGivesACrap: Get $10 off your first subscription of planet-conscious toilet paper — just spend $45 and use code CNN10 at checkout.
• Zagg: Select digital accessories like portable chargers and protective cases are 30% off.