CNN Site Map for Section Business (Galleries) for July - 2012
- 2012-07-31Tiger, a long-haired Jack Russell terrier, accompanies its owner to work at an architecture practice in East London.
- 2012-07-31Iraqi-born Zaha Hadid is one of the greatest living architects, and the first woman to win the Pritzker Prize.
- 2012-07-20The Ferrari Enzo that Russian billionaire Suleiman Kerimov crashed in Nice, November 2006. The accident almost killed him and prompted an informal review of lending conditions at Barclays.
- 2012-07-13Hanting Inns was founded by billionaire businessman Ji Qi just seven years ago. Today the budget chain has 1,000 facilities across China.
- 2012-07-10Katrina Markoff , founder of Vosges Haut-Chocolat, creates "indulgent and sensual" chocolate filled with exotic and unusual flavors.
- 2012-07-09Big energy companies proposed to start drilling for natural gas in the Karoo in South Africa, using a controversial drilling technique called fracking.
- 2012-07-04Ester Levanon is the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange's first female CEO, and the first non-economist. She has a background in IT, having formerly launched the Israeli Security Service's IT division.
- 2012-07-04Heathrow Airport in London hosts the Terminal 5 Expo Fine Art Gallery, which aims to exhibit the very best British art during the forthcoming 2012 Olympic Games as well as providing a quiet, contemplative space for travelers.
- 2012-07-03As an experimental physicist at CERN, Fabiola Gianotti is looking for dark matter, extra dimensions and an elusive particle which could prove theories about the structure of the universe.