CNN Site Map for Section Business (Galleries) for June - 2012
- 2012-06-27Fastjet, Africa's new low-cost airline, is expected to make its inuagural flight in three to four months.
- 2012-06-27Houses in Miotoni Ridge, a 14-mansion development in Nairobi, Kenya, are designed for the highest-end of the luxury market.
- 2012-06-22The Italo train from NTV is Italy's first high-speed rail operation not run by the state.
- 2012-06-19Gahaya Links is a Rwandan handicraft company with over 4,500 employees in more than 40 cooperatives across the country.
- 2012-06-15Disused airplanes go to Tarmac Aerosave's hanger facility in southern France to be dismantled and stored.
- 2012-06-15Replica drachma notes are displayed outside a bank on June 14, 2012 in Athens, Greece. The country goes to the polls on June 17, its second election in six weeks. It was called after the May 6 elections failed to deliver a government for the country, whic
- 2012-06-14U.S.-based race car driver Milka Duno has eight major wins to her credit, including an overall win at the Miami Grand Prix in 2004 and a finish in second in the 24 Hours of Daytona endurance race in 2007. She says: "When you feel clear about what you
- 2012-06-05Baidu's Jennifer Li offers some tough love: "We as women, we need to start and act; not thinking about the issues -- because I feel gender in the work environment should not be a factor when it comes to how far you can go."
- 2012-06-01One Flew South, in Terminal E of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, offers upscale, Southern-influenced cuisine amid stylish surroundings in one of the world's busiest airports.