CNN Site Map for Section Business (Galleries) for November - 2012
- 2012-11-27A new gym developed in the UK is not only good for your health but also for the environment, generating electricity when people use the equipment on site.
- 2012-11-25Medical workers demonstrate in Madrid against the Spanish government's latest austerity measures to deal with Spain's crippling debt.
- 2012-11-23The Hyundai ix35 powered by a hydrogen fuel-cell is put through its paces at the Yeosu World Expo 2012 earlier this year. The company plans to make 1,000 fuel cell cars by 2015.
- 2012-11-22Liu Qiangping spent decades working as a farmer in Hengyang, Hunan province, before turning his hand to modeling for his granddaughter's online fashion business. He's 72.
- 2012-11-22A Hong Kong executive recently offered to buy this parking space for $640,000. CNN takes a look at the most expensive cities for parking.
- 2012-11-16Barcelona's Lionel Messi (left) and Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo (right) -- widely considered the two best players in the world -- shake hands before the 'El Classico' derby between Spain's two biggest clubs. But is the huge we
- 2012-11-15Protesters sit down in front of police Wednesday, November 14, in Madrid, Spain. Demonstrators marched against sweeping austerity measures and high unemployment throughout Europe on Wednesday.
- 2012-11-14Andrei Filatov, a 40-year old professional chess player and billionaire businessman, is investing in Soviet Union-era art. This is one of the era's most famous paintings. It is called "A Letter from the Front," by Alexander Laktionov.
- 2012-11-07Things you might not know about Mxit
- 2012-11-05Richard Quest interviewing Brigham Young University students. Mitt Romney graduated from this university, also known as the Mormon University, in 1971.