CNN Site Map for Section Africa (Galleries) for November - 2017
- 2017-11-29The pyramids of Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure were erected during the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Built on the Giza plateau bordering Cairo, the structures and their surrounding temples, cemeteries and workers' quarters -- some built thousands of year
- 2017-11-24CNN's Jo Munnik took on Africa's highest peak when she embedded with South African animal welfare organization Sandton SPCA in September. Scroll through the gallery to find out more about her journey to the top.
- 2017-11-24Emmerson Mnangagwa is sworn in on Friday, November 24, 2017, as interim President of Zimbabwe during a ceremony at the National Sports Stadium in the capital, Harare. Mnangagwa becomes leader of the country after former President Robert Mugabe's hist
- 2017-11-21Members of Zimbabwe's Parliament celebrate after the resignation of longtime President Robert Mugabe was announced on Tuesday, November 21. Mugabe, 93, had led the country for nearly four decades. His resignation comes six days after military leaders
- 2017-11-21Welcome, to the bleeding-edge of African innovation: VR, 3D printing, AI and the rest. The continent isn't just driving technological change for Africa, but for the world. Click through to discover the inventions and innovations coming out of Africa.
- 2017-11-16The entrance of Blaise Diagne International Airport (AIBD) in Diass, around 40km from the Senegalese capital Dakar.
The $575 million megaproject will be among the largest airports in Africa when it opens on December 7.
- 2017-11-14Mobius Motors are releasing their second model of their stripped-down SUV vehicle made for the rough terrain. The company was founded in 2009 by British entrepreneur Joel Jackson. They're based in Nairobi and are set to have the car on the road by ne
- 2017-11-10Want to delve in to African cinema, but don't know where to start? Aboubakar Sanogo, film scholar and regional secretary of the Pan African Federation of Filmmakers, is here to help. Here he introduces six gems restored by The Film Foundation...