CNN Site Map for Section Africa (Galleries) for March - 2012
- 2012-03-22A tribal-inspired mask made from a rifle butt, bullets and other military equipment by Mozambican sculptor Goncalo Mabunda.
- 2012-03-22Ozwald Boateng, a British designer of Ghanaian descent, takes to the runway in one of his distinctive creations. Boateng was presented the "Lifetime Achievement Award" at the event.
- 2012-03-18Pauline, 13, recovering from an attack but she has been out of school for several years. It takes her four hours to recover from an attack and each time her mental capacity seems weaker.
- 2012-03-16Errol Barnett's first stop during his hip hop tour in Gabon -- Urban FM, one of the most popular radio stations in the country.
- 2012-03-16Some experts believe the Marange diamond fields in eastern Zimbabwe are among the largest discovery of diamonds in generations.
- 2012-03-13Kongou Falls, located in the heart of Gabon's Ivindo National Park, are some of the most impressive cataracts in the African continent.
- 2012-03-12The "Mapping for Rights" program trains forest people in the Congo Basin to map the land they live on.
Pictured is an early sketch map produced by an indigenous community in the Inongo territory, in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- 2012-03-10Esta imagen satelital muestra las �reas de da�o a las casas y los cr�teres de artiller�a en Homs, Siria.
- 2012-03-09CNN senior photojournalist Neil Hallsworth films an oil fire in Homs, Syria.
- 2012-03-09Wrestling rivals football for popularity in Senegal.
- 2012-03-06When Barack Obama took American politics on tour in 2009, Egyptians watched closely.
- 2012-03-06The East African plant khat (Catha edulis) has been popular for centuries in the Horn of Africa and parts of the Middle East.
- 2012-03-05A leatherback at night, Gabon.
- 2012-03-01Chimpanzees in the Republic of Congo's pristine Goualougo Triangle forest have received a conservation boost.