The Democratic Fund-Raising Flap
Bill Clinton's Top 10 Career Patrons
- Goldman Sachs, investment banking, New York
- Voice of Teachers for Education, Committee on Political Education of New York State United Teachers, PAC
- Jackson Stephens family, Stephens Inc. & Affiliates and Stephens Production Company, holding company and oil, Little Rock, Ark.
- Willkie, Farr & Gallagher, law firm, Washington, D.C.
- Gallo Family, wine, Modesto, Calif.
- Sullivan & Cromwell, law firm, New York
- Covington & Burling, law firm, Washington, D.C.
- Hernreich family, broadcasting, Ft. Smith, Ark.
- The Gillespie family, oill/well services, Magnolia, Ark.
- Harvard University, employees, Cambridge, Mass.
Source: The Buying of the President, 1996