The Big Bike Sale
Whether you’re planning some intense cycling or just hanging out in the driveway, this sale on REI Co-op cycling gear is for you. REI members can save up to 20% on bikes and up to 50% on gear. The offerings for kids are light, sturdy and perfect for those transitioning from training wheels. From bike shoes to tires to pedals and more, this promo includes everything you need for safety and comfort during your next cycling outing.
$529.99 From $409.99 at Woot!
There’s no doubt about it: Nugget ice is the best type of ice. And now you can get this coveted ice type at home with the GE Opal Nugget Ice Maker, now seeing a discount up to 22% off. Yes, that’s quite a sum to drop on an ice maker, but with more than 16,000 reviews and a 4.4-star rating, ice lovers say it’s worth it.
End of Summer Sales Event
Right now, you can score discounts on period-proof underwear sitewide at Thinx. Their End of Summer Sales Event offers up to 20% off your favorite styles — everything from leak-proof thongs to overnight shorts and workout leggings, plus options for teens and bladder leakage. No matter your flow, with Thinx you’ll get peace of mind on your period.
Infuse some color and creativity into your routine with Ban.do’s office, journaling and organization supplies. Right now, you can score up to 90% off during this warehouse sale, and get inspired by all the fun that Ban.do has to offer.
$49 $34.30 at ShopBop
Bala Bangles are the chicest ankle weights you’ll find on the market — plus they amp up any workout with resistance that makes a big difference over time. Snag a pair of 1-pound weights (available in four colors) for almost $15 off and strap them comfortably to your wrists or ankles for a streamlined way to upgrade your fitness routine.
More deals to shop
• Just in time for your late-summer vacations, the luggage company Monos is running a 30%-off sitewide promo now until Aug. 14 — just use code GOLDENHOUR2022 for the discounts.
• Squatty Potty is having a back-to-school sale of 20% off now through Aug. 16 to make at least one thing a little easier this year.
• Famously good Bose noise-canceling Bluetooth headphones are 20% off their normal price right now — the lowest price we’ve ever seen for them.
• Kids’ Crocs are going for $12 or more off on eBay right now, and there are some adult ones thrown amid them, too.
• This thermostat from Google Nest helps you keep an eye on your energy consumption, and at 32% off on Amazon right now, it’s well worth the spend for what you’ll reap in savings.
• The always-faithful Birkenstock is on sale at Woot! right now, with prices up to 23% off.
• Batteries might have been overtaken by USB chargers, but they’re still necessary around the house — stock up at Best Buy right now for 50% or more off.
• Now through Aug. 14, Equator Coffees is offering a $10 gift card and free shipping when you spend $50 or more, which is realistically very easy to do when you’re stocking up on a staple.
• Lisa Says Gah is currently in the midst of a promo featuring 50-70% off sale items, so load up while the vintage-inspired designs are discounted.
Deals you may have missed
25% off the bestselling bundle
Sleep soundly on a brand-new mattress from the beloved DTC brand Casper. Now through Aug. 18, you’ll get 25% off the bestselling bundle, which includes a mattress, plus a mattress foundation and protector. This sale is a great opportunity to save on sleep essentials — and there’s no code or minimum necessary to secure the savings.
40% off select styles
Allbirds sales are rare — like, once-in-a-blue-moon rare. We certainly don’t mind paying full price for these slipper-like merino wool shoes, but with 40% off select men’s and women’s styles right now, it’s definitely worth a browse. Flexible, supportive and comfortable, Allbirds shoes come in a variety of styles from errands-ready loungers to breezy all-day walking shoes and much, much more.
10% off sitewide
Hatch is offering all its sleep devices for adults and children at a discount, thanks to a 10% off sitewide sale. The thoughtfully designed device lets you program a customized sleep routine through your phone, with multiple elements to choose from: a reading light, a wind-down routine and a fall-asleep routine. Plus, you can take advantage of bedtime stories, breathing exercises, audio ecosystems and more.
$249.99 $114.99 at eBay
You can snag a pair of refurbished AirPods Pro for just $114.99, a new low price for those who don’t mind some minor wear and tear. Some of Apple’s best earbuds, the AirPods Pro offer comfortable design, terrific sound, active noise cancellation, a transparency mode, long battery life, easy controls and an intuitive setup, thanks to the Apple H1 chip. Get peace of mind with the included one-year warranty.
25% off sitewide
The new school year is quickly approaching, meaning you might have quite a bit of to-go snacks and meals in your future. So what better time to take advantage of this sitewide sale on Stasher bags, which eliminate the need for single-use plastic baggies? You can get 25% off your entire purchase and choose from bags of every size, shape and color for all your food storage needs. These airtight silicone bags are safe in the dishwasher or microwave and perfect for dinner leftovers or school lunches.