Sleep soundly on a brand-new mattress from the beloved DTC brand Casper. Right now you can score up to $600 off a mattress and up to 50% off select accessories now through Aug. 9. Whether you choose one of Casper’s award-winning foam or hybrid mattresses or want to save on pillows, this sale is a great opportunity to save on sleep essentials — just use code BTS22 at checkout to secure the savings.
Now through Labor Day weekend, you can save on all things outdoors, thanks to the Semi-Annual Sale at Backcountry. You’ll find discounts of up to 60% off popular outdoor brands like Patagonia, Smartwool and much, much more. It’s a perfect opportunity to gear up for all your upcoming adventures.
30% off sitewide with code CNNBTS
Moon Pod’s beanbag chairs are a huge upgrade from the flimsy options of your childhood. Designed to mimic the sensations of flotation therapy, these chairs do just that — whether you’re sitting, reclining or lying on it, the Moon Pod is ultra supportive, conforming to your body and every readjustment you make. Right now you can get an additional 5% off Moon Pod’s 25% off sitewide sale when you use code CNNBTS at checkout.
$179 $119.99 at Amazon
Our editors think this latest Apple TV 4K is the best Apple TV yet — and the accompanying remote is especially worth the price. Right now you can score both for just $119.99 at Amazon, just shy of the all-time low price we saw on Prime Day. With superfast intuitive controls and a variety of convenient features, this Apple TV is a worthy addition for movie nights and reality show binges.
$99.95 $66.49 at Amazon
Sporting myriad helpful features, the Fitbit Inspire 2 is the our top fitness tracker choice for anyone who wants better clarity and more robust data about their health, fitness and wellness lifestyle. Usually going for around $100, it’s now over $35 off at Amazon — plus, other Fitbit models like the Charge 5 and the Versa 3 (an impressive smartwatch) are also seeing solid discounts right now.
More deals to shop
• Stock up your kitchen with this set of mini tools from GIR — four cooking essentials, plus a compact container. You’ll get 30% off the set with code CNNBTS, now through Sept. 26.
• High-quality Gaiam yoga mats are 20% off (sometimes more) on Amazon right now — click around on colorways you like to see the different discounts.
• Shoes that are super comfortable and work-friendly? You bet. Score a pair of moccasins from M. Gemi at 30% off with code 30CNN.
• If you’re thinking about a bike to enjoy this late-summer weather on, now’s a great time: REI Co-op Members can take 20% off Co-Op bicycles from now until Aug. 8.
• Just in time for back to school, Purell hand sanitizers are majorly on sale at Amazon (they make great classroom contributions too).
• Take your songs of the summer with you with EarFun’s UBOOM L, which is now $61.99 when you clip the on-page coupon and use the extra discount code EFUBOOML. The sale goes now through Aug. 16.
• Under Armour men’s shirts, from T-shirts to sports polos, start at just $14.99 over at Woot!, and if you log in with Amazon Prime you’ll get another $3 off your order and get free shipping too.
• Snag a used Ring Video Doorbell Pro over on Woot! for just $74.99 — it comes with a 90-day warranty, so you know the repairs are trustworthy.
• TRX is making outfitting your home gym setup a little more wallet-friendly with an extra 20% off all sale items, including slam balls and dumbbells, now through Aug. 8 — just use the code TRXSALE20 when you check out.
• Merino wool clothing from Icebreaker is super breathable and layerable, and now through Aug. 15 almost everything on the site is marked down 35%.
Deals you may have missed
10% off sitewide
Avocado aims to be the go-to company for all your organic bedding needs, and sustainability is at the core of its mission. Right now you can get 10% off sitewide, including Avocado’s mattresses, bedding, bed frames and bases, when you use code AVODAY. With the plethora of discounts on Avocado’s site, you can build the sustainable bedroom of your dreams. Just be sure to shop before the sale ends on Aug. 1.
$105 $73.50 at ThermoWorks
Good news for any end-of-summer cookouts on the calendar: Our top pick for the best instant-read meat thermometer is on sale right now. The Thermapen One was the fastest and most accurate thermometer we tested, and had the easiest-to-read display. ThermoWorks is offering a significant discount on open-box thermometers, which work like new and come with a full warranty, so snag one now before they all run out.
$159.99 $99.99 at Amazon
The standard AirPods still rival the newer AirPods Pro, and right now they’re matching their all-time low price. These streamlined wireless buds have lots to offer, including impressive sound, instant connection and five hours of listening time on a single charge. Though they lack noise cancellation and customizable fit, they’re a solid option at a great price.
20% off sitewide with code CNNBTS
Whether you’re dreading the return to the classroom or counting down the days until September, there’s no denying it — summer is soon coming to a close. Thankfully, high school and college students can decorate their spaces with dorm essentials from Dormify. The retailer offers everything from storage to lighting to decor, all specially to fit in small spaces and guaranteed to delight teens. Score 20% off the entire site with code CNNBTS.
$64.99 $49.99 at SuperShop
If you’re in the habit of misplacing things, Tile trackers are a great solution. Right now you can score savings on the Performance Pack, which includes one credit card-shaped Slim and one Pro. Perfect for storing your wallet or attaching to your key ring, right now these trackers are under $50 with the exclusive code CNNTLP.
20% off the Bathroom Collection
Cultiver makes some of our favorite bedroom essentials, including our favorite luxury linen sheets. If your bed is all set, add some everyday indulgence to your bathroom too — right now you can get 20% off the entire bathroom collection with code CNN20, now through Aug. 7. Whether you’re shopping for towels, washcloths, a robe or even a bath mat, these distinctive woven pieces are a great addition to your routines.
$149.99 $97.99 at SuperShop
Normally $150, the Studio Buds deliver an intuitive audio experience for Android and Apple users alike. With a strong audio mix and long battery life, these true wireless earbuds stand out when compared to AirPods or Galaxy Buds. Plus, they’re over $50 off for Underscored readers right now — simply enter the exclusive code CNNBTSD at checkout for the lowest price on the web.