$249 $139.99 at Woot!
You can snag a pair of AirPods Pro for under $140, the lowest price we’ve seen if you don’t mind that they’re refurbished. Our pick for best true wireless earbuds, the AirPods offer comfortable design, terrific sound and active noise cancellation. Additional features include a transparency mode, long battery life, easy controls and an intuitive setup, thanks to the Apple H1 chip.
20% off home products
Whether you’re roughing it in the wilderness or enjoying the comfort of the indoors, it never hurts to have a LifeStraw on hand. The wildly popular personal water filter, which boasts 65,000 5-star ratings, removes 99.999% of bacteria, waterborne parasites and microplastics. The brand is a top seller among Underscored readers year after year, and right now you can get 20% off home items including pitchers and filters for 20% off.
$149.99 $89.99 at Best Buy
Whether you’re looking to fill up some extra free time with a new hobby or you’re a tech whiz looking to upgrade, consider this deal on Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 2022. Both applications are available at the sale price in both the hard disc or digital download versions for both Microsoft and Mac computers, so be sure to add them to your arsenal before this one-day deal is over.
20% off your first subscription
If you’re trying to be more eco-friendly, finding more sustainable solutions to products you use every day is an easy way to lower your impact. Recycled toilet paper is a solution you might not have considered, but products from Who Gives a Crap are an Underscored favorite. Right now, you can score 20% off your first subscription with code CNNEARTH, so it’s a great time to try out this sustainable swap.
$299.99 $239.99 at Amazon
A standout in all our testing, the Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away NV501 was our top pick for the best vacuum thanks to its excellent maneuverability and great cleaning power. The vacuum comes with attachments like an upholstery tool, a dusting brush and a crevice tool, which conveniently fit onto the end of the handle. Convenient features like headlights and a bagless dustbin put the Shark over the top in our rankings. Right now, you can score this machine for 20% off list price — the lowest price on Amazon since Black Friday.
More deals to shop
• Everything you need to get your home organized is discounted at Target right now, thanks to a sale on the Brightroom collection.
• With 30 minutes of run time in standard mode, the Dyson V7 Absolute cordless vacuum is great for small apartments — and it’s $150 off on Newegg right now.
• Get serious about your gaming with an AMD Ryzen 9 Alienware gaming desktop for $400 off at Best Buy.
• If you want to start spring with a new pair of specs, head to GlassesUSA, where you can use the code SPRING50 for 50% off frames, plus a BOGO offer on eyeglasses and sunnies, plus 25% off contact lenses.
• The Anker Magnetic Metal Ring turns any phone case into a magnetically charging one — and it can be swapped between cases as you change them out, too. For best results, just make sure your case is flat and less than 2 millimeters thick.
• The Dyson TP02 Pure Cool Link Tower Air Purifier Fan is on sale at Walmart just in time for warmer days: Take $80 off the device now (you’ll be glad you did come June).
• Cozy footwear shouldn’t be suddenly discarded just because it’s spring: Dearfoams slippers are mega on sale on Amazon right now, including slide-sandal styles as well as clog and espadrille styles.
• The extremely elegant Bodum Gooseneck Electric water kettle is great for pour-over coffee-makers, as well as for making a statement on your countertop.
• Take 35% off Adidas orders of $45 plus with the code ADIMOM35 at eBay — but there’s men’s clothing available too, so you can find something for everyone.
• We love a Coach outlet sale, and right now you can take up to 70% off followed by another 15% off everything (really, everything) during the Friends & Family Sale. Use the code FRIENDS15 at checkout to save.
Deals you may have missed
20% off sale
Affordable and cashmere don’t often belong in the same sentence — unless you’re talking about direct-to-consumer brand Naadam. And that’s even more true right now, since Naadam is offering 20% off in their Mother’s Day sale. Spanning everything from athleisure to cardigans to more, this sale on Naadam’s super-soft cashmere isn’t one to miss, especially if you’re shopping for the moms in your life — just use code SUNSHINE at checkout to secure the discounts.
Spring Super Sale
Internet-favorite brand Our Place is known for stylish DTC cookware that promises to replace up to eight of your kitchen pots and pans in just one vessel. Right now, the brand is offering 20% off all its bestselling products, including the much-loved Always Pan, the recently launched Perfect Pot and more.
BOGO 50% off sale
Don’t miss this sale at Tarte Cosmetics, which offers solid savings on all your favorite makeup. Stock up on the brand’s famous Shape Tape concealer, bestselling eyeshadow palettes and everything else you’ve had on your wish list. Sitewide discounts are rare at Tarte, so browse the site now if you’re running low on beauty products.
$249.95 $191.88 at Amazon
Our budget-friendly stand mixer pick, the Cuisinart SM-50, is under $200 right now, the lowest price we’ve seen. Quiet, powerful and sturdy, this mixer outperformed all of the cheaper mixers we tested. If you’re looking to upgrade your baking or cooking tools without stretching your budget too much, it’s a great choice. Just clip the on-page coupon for the full discounted price.
BOGO 25% off sale
Whether they’re making a bold fashion statement or getting muddy in the backyard, there’s no denying — Crocs are everywhere. Right now, you can save when you stock up on footwear, thanks to a BOGO sale on the brand’s most popular styles. When you buy a Classic Clog, you’ll get 25% off a Classic Sandal. All you have to do is choose your favorite colors.
$59.99 $28.80 at Amazon
Our top digital thermometer pick is down to the lowest price we’ve ever seen. The Braun No-Touch can be held up to 2 inches away, and there’s a positioning sensor that shines a light on your forehead to ensure you’re on the right point of the head when taking temperature. With an option to silence any noise and an LED display that can be seen in the dark, the Braun No-Touch thermometer offers everything you need — plus some — in a thermometer.
$349 $49.99 at Stacksocial
Right now you can get a lifetime license of Microsoft Office Home & Business for just $49.99. Whether you use Office for home or business purposes, or on a Mac or Windows computer, this is a fantastic deal on a computer essential. With instant delivery and download on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and OneNote, this deal is hard to beat.