March 25, 2022
NATO leaders announce new initiatives concerning the war in Ukraine, but the fighting rages on. A conservationist works in Pakistan to help farmers whose livestock has been attacked by a vulnerable species of cat. And a couple in New Zealand finds out their record-sized spud isn’t quite a spud after all.
1. In what U.S. state, whose residents are known as “Hoosiers,” did farmers recently discuss how the war in Ukraine is impacting their daily work?
2. A man observing a construction site in Iowa recently identified an ancient tooth that is believed to belong to what kind of extinct animal?
3. The U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee began holding hearings this week to consider the approval of what Supreme Court nominee?
4. In what U.S. state did dozens of wildfires consume tens of thousands of acres over the past week?
5. Tens of thousands of people have recently left what Asian city, a Special Administrative Region of China that has had very strict Covid rules in the past?
6. What is the name of the massive, $25 billion project at the London Underground that is expected to open in a limited capacity this spring?
7. U.S. President Joe Biden arrived in Belgium this week for a summit of what international organization?
8. What kind of activity aboard the International Space Station was recently carried out for the 248th time?
9. What kind of military equipment has Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky requested from NATO, though the U.S. has been unwilling to provide it?
10. A conservationist is working in northern Pakistan to help farmers whose livestock has been attacked by what vulnerable species of cat?
CNN 10 serves a growing audience interested in compact on-demand news broadcasts ideal for explanation seekers on the go or in the classroom. The show’s priority is to identify stories of international significance and then clearly describe why they’re making news, who is affected, and how the events fit into a complex, international society.
Thank you for using CNN 10