If your New Year’s resolution is to get organized, Bed Bath & Beyond’s latest sale is for you. The Big Storage & Org Event features up to 25% off on storage solutions for every room in the house, from the kitchen to the closet. Prices start at just $2.25, so even the smallest organization projects are within reach.
iRobot Roomba j7+ Robot Vacuum ($599, originally $849.99; amazon.com)
One of Roomba’s newest models, the iRobot Roomba j7+, is down to the lowest price we’ve seen at Amazon. For $599, you’ll get one of the most sophisticated robot vacuums out there, with the ability to avoid obstacles and empty itself. Setup is also incredibly easy, and when you finally do get it going, the j7+ comes equipped with smart mapping so it can get a sense of your home and clean it with precision.
Sony A90J 65-Inch Smart TV ($3,298, originally $3,799.99; amazon.com)
Our pick for best luxury TV is seeing a rare discount on Amazon today. About $500 off, the Sony A90J 65-inch TV delivers vibrant colors and a superbly detailed picture, thanks to its OLED capabilities and 4K resolution. Read more about why it’s our favorite here.
Apple Watch Series 7 GPS + Cellular, 41mm Green Aluminum Case With Clover Sport Band ($439, originally $499; bestbuy.com)
If you’ve had your eye on the new Apple Watch Series 7, you can save on the 41mm GPS + Cellular version right now on Amazon. This model is down to $439 — that’s $60 off the list price of $499. But don’t take your time here; this item is part of Best Buy’s four-day flash sale, and there’s no telling when it will sell out.
Razer Kiyo Pro Streaming Webcam ($129.99, originally $199.99; amazon.com)
Our pick for best high-end webcam, the Razer Kiyo Pro captures video at 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second. But what makes this camera really stand out is its advanced light sensor, which makes you look your best even when the lighting is less than optimal. You can get it now for $129.99, down from $199.99, on Amazon.
More deals to shop
• If you have some tech to cross off your shopping list, check out Best Buy’s 4-Day Savings Event going on now, which features deals on Samsung QLED TVs, drones, kids’ electric scooters and more.
• Spyder’s down jackets, parkas and layering jackets are up to 77% off on Woot! today only.
• Our pick for the best solid-state drive (SSD) out there, the 1TB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD,is $110 off on Best Buy right now — and that kind of storage is more than enough to hold all your files.
• Stasher’s freezer-safe, microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe, sous vide-safe bags reduce your use of disposable plastic ones and are currently almost half price on Amazon.
• Invospa’s therapeutic massage gun is down to $69.97 off on Amazon, thanks to a great one-day deal, plus a $10-off coupon.
• Take movie night on the go and stream Netflix and other streaming services anywhere with the small but mighty Anker Capsule II Mini Projector, which is $155 off right now on Amazon.
• Take up to 80% off during Fossil’s flash sale on watches, wallets, totes and more.
• Nixplay’s smart photo frame displays a rotating selection of digital images and makes a great gift, especially at $60 off.
• Insignia’s colorful line of retro microwaves are one appliance you won’t mind showing off on your countertops, and now both the turquoise and poppy red colors are $20 off on Best Buy.
• Ramp up your at-home workout with this Body Flex Sports Power Tower, equipped with features like pull-up bars, handles for knee raises and more.
Deals you may have missed
Drink in some deals on several items from Yeti, the maker of our pick for best water bottle. Past Rambler styles are 25% off in certain styles (including the wine tumbler, mug and stackable cup) and various colors — it’s the sale for you if your goal is to stay hydrated in the new year. The drinkware is already selling out though, so shop soon.
Save on sneakers, apparel and more during Adidas’ latest promo. The brand is currently offering up to 40% off sale items during its newly extended New Year’s promo. Sneakers, activewear, loungewear, masks and more are all on offer as part of the sale. Just be sure to stock up now before your faves sell out — and before this deal is over.
Wild One makes some of the cutest pet toys and accessories around, and now you can show your pup (and your wallet) a little love with a discount on a range of the brand’s ultra-cute yet functional pet gear. The Sample Sale features up to 40% off some of Wild One’s bestsellers, including the Harness, Leash, Collar and loads of toys and treats. Just be sure to fetch your favorites soon, as inventory is limited.
Eero Pro 6 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System ($479, originally $599; amazon.com)
If you’re working from home (or just streaming and gaming at home), reliable Wi-Fi is a must-have. Ensure your network connection is as strong as ever with a discounted Eero 6 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System. The highly rated system is down to $479, and it’s ideal for large spaces and big households, as it supports 75-plus devices over 6,000 square feet. Not to mention, Eero happens to be our pick for best mesh Wi-Fi router. Plus, it’s easy to install, so you can get online and stay online for as long as you like.
Don’t sleep on your chance to start the new year off with a new mattress. Casper is offering up to 50% off select mattresses, bedding and more during the Last Call Sale. Here you’ll find increased savings on previous versions of the brand’s coveted mattresses, along with sheet sets, coverlets, pillows and blankets. Even a few bed frames and sleep masks are marked down. Just be extra sure of your purchase before you buy; many items are final sale.
Whether your winter plans include heading outdoors or staying cozy at home, you’ll find the goods you need at the Bass Pro Shops Gear Up for the New Year sale event, happening now through Jan. 19. Boots, base layers and outerwear for the whole family (from top brands like Columbia and Under Armour, no less), not to mention cozy bedding and slippers, are all marked down. And for the outdoorsy types, fishing and hunting essentials are on sale too.