Apple Watch Series 7 GPS, 41mm Green Aluminum Case with Clover Sport Band ($339, originally $399; amazon.com)
If you’ve had your eye on the new Apple Watch Series 7, you can save on the 41-millimeter GPS version right now on Amazon. This model is down to $339 — that’s $60 off the list price of $399. But don’t take your time here; there’s no telling when this item will sell out or when the price will go back up.
Stop spending your money on endless packs of baggies and opt to make the switch to Stasher, now on sale for one day only on Amazon. Stasher bags are lauded as the world’s first fully functional, self-sealing, nonplastic bags, made from 100% pure nontoxic platinum silicone and containing no BPA, no PVC and no latex. Thus, they’re safe to use in freezers, microwaves, boiling water and ovens up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. To clean, simply wash by hand or toss in the dishwasher.
Rocketbook Fusion Smart Reusable Notebook ($16.99, originally $35; woot.com)
Thanks to this Woot! deal, you can get the last notebook you’ll ever need at an ultra-low price. Rocketbook is the pinnacle of reusable notebooks, and you can snag the Fusion (and pen!) for just $16.99, down from $35.
With Rocketbook, you can ensure your ideas live on forever in the cloud. Save your handwritten notes to Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, Slack, iCloud, email and more using the free Rocketbook app. Plus, AI technology allows you to use Rocketbook’s smart titles, smart search and email transcription to organize your notes more easily. As you write, be sure to allow 15 seconds for the ink from any pen, marker or highlighter to bond to Rocketbook’s pages. Then, when all the pages are filled, simply wipe clean with the included cloth and start from scratch.
If the holiday season (and all the meals that come with it) did a number on your kitchenware, head over to Sur La Table. The retailer is having a winter sale on cookware, so you can upgrade your pots and pans and more for up to 50% off. You’ll find discounts on everything from Dutch ovens and skillets to roasting pans. Top brands like Le Creuset, All-Clad, Staub and Scanpan are included in the promotion, so you can be sure that your new cookware, bakeware and other kitchenwares are of excellent quality.
If you’re looking to up your at-home workout game, consider investing in Mirror, a giant reflective screen (that looks suspiciously like a stylish full-length floor mirror) that streams thousands of workouts to you via a $39 monthly subscription. The Mirror normally retails for $1,495, but right now you can snag one for $300 off plus free shipping (a $550 value) with code NEWYEAR22. Read more about Mirror in our full review here, and be sure to take advantage of this offer soon; it only lasts through Jan. 31.
More deals to shop
• Snag the Apple 10.2-inch, Wi-Fi iPad with 64GB of storage for $300 off at Walmart.
• It might be cold outside, but it still makes sense to invest in this Dyson Pure Cool Purifying Fan while it’s on sale at Best Buy.
• Layer up with this on-sale UA Pullover from Woot!, now just $22.99.
• You’ll have no trepidation about displaying this snazzy-looking, refurbished Ninja Hot & Iced 10-Cup Coffee Maker on your countertop — especially for just $79.99.
• Load up on winter gear, including sturdy boots and jackets, from Timberland’s End of Season Sale.
• Clear skin is within reach thanks to this one-day Amazon sale on Proactiv’s acne-fighting line.
• Don’t flip out: This refurbished inversion table is on sale for $229.99 and is great for relieving muscle tension.
• It’s a good idea to have a generator on hand (especially with winter storms on the way), and this one is on sale at Woot! for one day.
• Take an additional 25% off already marked-down sweaters from Jachs with promo code SWT.
• A few Ruko robot toys, including one drone, are on sale at Amazon for just one day.
Deals you may have missed
23andMe Personal Genetic DNA Tests (starting at $79, originally starting at $99; amazon.com)
If you have yet to investigate your ancestry via an at-home DNA test, now’s as good a time as ever. Right now a range of 23andMe’s DNA Testing Kits are on sale at Amazon. Not only will these tests provide reports on your ancestry composition and where in the world your DNA originates, but some will also tell you more about traits you may have and provide information about your chances of developing certain health conditions.
Warm up for winter workouts (and lounging around the house) with savings from Under Armour’s Semi-Annual Event. Now through Jan. 26, you can get up to 50% off over 2,500 activewear styles for men and women, including sweatshirts, sweatpants, leggings and even headwear. Even in the coldest weather, you’ll be ready to sweat.
New Year’s Day has come and gone, but quite a few deals are here to stay. If you missed out on some of the shopping from yesterday’s major sales, you’re in luck! Quite a few retailers have kept the discounts going this week, so you can still score big savings on the stuff you need.
We’ve rounded up all the New Year’s sales that are still happening. See the full list here.