KitchenAid Professional 5-Quart Stand Mixer ($249.99, originally $429.99; target.com)
Long a staple of wedding registries, wish lists and first home fantasies, the iconic KitchenAid mixer — you know the one — is seriously on sale at Target right now. The KitchenAid Pro 5 Stand Mixer (the smaller version of our pick for best mixer for large batches) is about $180 off, bringing the price down to $249.99 instead of $429.99. It makes a great gift for a special someone or, let’s be honest, for yourself. After all, the whirlwind baking season that is December is currently underway, and this machine will take care of your cookie batter blending and pie crust mixing so your hands are free to keep going with the dinner prep checklist.
Some of our — and really, everyone’s — favorite true wireless earbuds are down to a great price at Target for one day. Right now you can score the brand-new third-generation AirPods for $169.99, second-gen AirPods for as low as $114.99 and AirPods Pro — complete with wireless charging case, active noise cancellation, Transparency mode, Adaptive EQ and all the other features you know and love — for just $189.99. Just be sure to shop before they sell out.
Echelon EX3 Smart Connect Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike ($539, originally $999; walmart.com)
This at-home Echelon is worth a look if you’re still not sure about going back to the spin studio and perhaps a little wary of the much higher price tag on the Peloton. While not as low as its Black Friday price tag, $539 still means solid savings on the smart cycle. Plus, the Echelon membership comes with the ability to connect to live and on-demand fitness classes that cover bike workouts, strength training and more.
Energizer Max AA Batteries & AAA Batteries Combo Pack ($22.97, originally $32.97; amazon.com)
You can never have too many batteries on hand, so stock up while they’re on sale. Right now at Amazon you can save on a combo pack of 24 Energizer Max AA Batteries and 24 AAA Batteries. These are Energizer’s longest-lasting models and they retain power for up to 10 years in storage, so you’ll never want for battery juice again.
Gear up for cold weather exercise with up to 25% off Under Armour apparel. You’ll find a wide selection of discounted items for men and women like base layers, leggings, sneakers, hats, boots, logo tees and more. There’s no better time to stock up on warm athletic wear — just be sure to grab what you want before it sells out.
More deals to shop
• If you missed rounding out your winter coats and base layers last week, never fear: Marmot extended its Cyber Week sale for one day only with 30% off sitewide and an extra 25% off what’s already in the sale section with code HOLIDAY.
• If you’re planning to give the gift of travel this holiday season, you can get a bonus present now too: When you purchase a $100 Airbnb gift card from Target, you’ll also receive a $10 Target gift card (a cute present pairing for stocking up on travel essentials).
• Take 50% off Eddie Bauer’s best gifts of the season, including kids’ gear and more, during the brand’s eponymous sale.
• Make your morning brew a no-brainer with this single-serve Keurig at Best Buy, now $59.99 instead of $89.99.
• Cordless combo kits including a variety of power tools are up to 30% off at The Home Depot right now.
• Get some relief from back pain with this refurbished $239.99 inversion table on Woot!, available for one day only.
• If you’re sending holiday cards or winter wedding invites, stock up on these stamps from Walmart — you can get 100 First Class ones for $47.99 instead of $58.
• Take 22% off Bloomscape’s Tough Stuff Collection, comprised of house plants that’ll survive less-than-green thumbs like the snake plant and ZZ plant today and today only.
• There are a ton of great Backcountry deals going on now, including 40% off women’s Patagonia’s jackets and up to 70% off sunny weather clothing and gear like cropped trousers and sunglasses.
Deals you may have missed
Today, Sephora has officially launched its Beauty for All Event, featuring savings for everyone, no matter what your Insider member status is. Grab 20% off your entire order of skin care, hair care, makeup and more. You’ll also be able to get 30% off the entire Sephora collection for added savings. If you’re not an Insider member yet, no problem — it’s easy and free to join, so sign up to take advantage of the discounts.
It’s your last chance to get Cyber Week savings over at REI. The major outdoor retailer is taking up to 50% off marked-down gear, apparel and more so you can save on everything you need for your next adventure. A few highlights: Save on a range of Prana sweaters for women, camping gear from BioLite and Rumpl blankets — just to name a few of the stellar deals happening now.
Dash Air Fryers (starting at $59.99; amazon.com)
Take this as a sign to finally get yourself an air fryer. A variety of models and sizes from Dash are up to 25% off with prices as low as $59.99. The Dash Tasti-Crisp is our top pick when it comes to best affordable air fryers and in testing we found it was an easy, hassle-free fryer that crisped up foods beautifully and quickly. Snag similar options now while this sale lasts.
Missed some deals from Wayfair’s Cyber Week promotion? You’re in luck because the internet’s favorite home mega-store is offering you even more sales on a range of home goods for those who missed up. Get up to 70% off furniture, decor, appliances, cookware, bakeware and more now through Dec. 6.
Give the gift of truffle-flavored hot sauce now that Truff gift sets are 20% off. Use the code GIFT20 to get the Bestseller Pack, featuring the black truffle hot sauce, the white truffle hot sauce and the truffle oil, or the variety pack featuring the Hot Sauce, Hotter Sauce and white truffle Hot Sauce.
If you’ve always dreamed of draping yourself in jewels, head over to BaubleBar, a major name in sparkly accessories. The brand is currently offering 20% off sitewide on jewelry, baubles and other accessories. Just use the code GIFT20 to get the discount, but the sale won’t last long, so head over to snag some accessories unique to you.
If you’re a fan of juices, smoothies, soups, spreads and even sorbets, this discounted appliance should be added to your kitchen arsenal ASAP. Right now you can get $50 off the Vitamix ONE and $100 off the Food Cycler FC-50 while supplies last. Snag these deals on these Vitamix bestsellers before the discounts end Dec. 12.