Missed some deals from Wayfair’s Cyber Week promotion? You’re in luck because the internet’s favorite home mega-store is offering you even more sales on a range of home goods for those who missed out. Get up to 70% off furniture, decor, appliances, cookware, bakeware and more now through Dec. 6.
Give the gift of truffle-flavored hot sauce now that Truff gift sets are 20% off. Use the code GIFT20 to get the Bestseller Pack, featuring the black truffle hot sauce, white truffle hot sauce and truffle oil, or the variety pack featuring the hot sauce, hotter sauce and white truffle hot sauce.
If you’ve always dreamed of draping yourself in jewels, head over to BaubleBar, a major name in sparkly accessories. The brand is currently offering 20% off sitewide on jewelry, baubles and other accessories. Just use the code GIFT20 to get the discount, but the sale won’t last long, so head over to snag some accessories unique to you.
If you’re a fan of juices, smoothies, soups, spreads and even sorbets, this discounted appliance should be added to your kitchen arsenal ASAP. Right now you can get $50 off the Vitamix One and $100 off the Food Cycler FC-50 while supplies last. Snag these deals on these Vitamix bestsellers before the discounts end Dec. 12.
There’s still time to save on new electronics that you’ve had your eye on. Right now Decluttr is offering 15% off refurbished tech for Underscored readers when they use the code CYBER15. Choose from laptops, tablets and more and save up to $160 per item.
More deals to shop
• Finally get an Apple iMac, with refurbished models ranging from $629.99 to $1,599.99 on Woot!.
• Save up to 50% on Instant appliances, including the Instant Pot Pro, the Instant Vortex Plus and more on Amazon.
• Get a stylish new area rug with 15% off sitewide at Ruggable when you use the code TGIBF21AFF.
• All fashionable shoes for men and women at Nisolo are 30% off sitewide with the code CYBER30, and 40% off when you spend $400+.
• Stay hydrated with up to 25% off Hydro Flask water bottles of varying sizes and accessories at Amazon.
• Tees, hats and other accessories are 30% off at Life Is Good, plus free shipping.
• Snag 30% off sneakers, apparel and more at Adidas when you use the code CYBERDEAL.
• Get a cozy new sweater or an outfit for your holiday party with up to 60% off everything at Loft when you use the code CYBER.
• Make sure you get your exercise in now that the BodyBoss Home Gym 2.0 with extra bands is $69.99 at Woot!.
• You’ll always need socks, so why not get some new pairs from Dickies or Saucony, now up to 35% off at Amazon.
Deals you may have missed
Cyber Monday has come and gone at Amazon. But after seven days and hundreds of jaw-dropping deals, the mega retailer is still offering up a chance to save big on some of the most coveted items around, and we broke them all down here.
Sales run the gamut from the best tech, to home must-haves and everything in between. Shop soon, or risk the items on your list selling out. It’s your last chance to take advantage of the year’s best savings and deals, so get your holiday haul today and finish off Cyber Week on a high note.
Procrastinators, rejoice! Cyber Monday has come and gone, but quite a few deals are here to stay. If you missed out on some of the shopping from yesterday’s major sales, you’re in luck! Quite a few retailers have kept the discounts going this week, so you can still score big savings on the stuff you need.
We’ve rounded up all the Cyber Monday sales that are still happening. See the full list here.