The shooting happened around noon on November 19 in the parking lot of Hinkley High School in Aurora, police said. Three people were wounded.
Larry Renee Jefferson, Dalen Lenale Brewer, Diego Flores and Alejandro Carillo Hernandez are each charged with:
- Four counts of attempted first-degree murder
- One count of first-degree assault
- One count of second-degree assault
- One count of possession of a weapon on school grounds
- Two crime-of-violence sentence enhancers.
Jefferson also faces a charge of using a prohibited large-capacity magazine during a crime.
CNN contacted both the Arapahoe and Aurora Public Defender's Offices for comment but did not immediately hear back.
Jefferson and Brewer have status hearings scheduled in their cases December 15. The status hearing for Flores is set for March 7.
Two of the people shot are Hinkley students, and a third is a student at APS Avenues school. None of the injuries was life-threatening, Aurora Police Chief Vanessa Wilson said.
At the time of the shooting, police said no motive had been discovered.