The holidays have arrived early at Overstock. The retailer’s latest blowout sale, featuring discounts on over 1,000 items, starts now, with tons of holiday decor, furniture, rugs, mattresses and more up to 70% off — not to mention everything ships for free.
A bright smile never goes out of style, but keeping those pearly whites shining can come at a cost. Fortunately, Amazon’s latest daily deal is helping with that. Right now you can snag whitening products from brands like Crest and Glide for up to 38% off.
Stop spending your money on endless packs of baggies and opt to make the switch to Stasher. They're made from 100% pure nontoxic platinum silicone and contain no BPA, no PVC and no latex. To clean, simply wash by hand or toss in the dishwasher.
If you have yet to investigate your ancestry, now’s as good a time as ever. Not only will you receive reports on your ancestry composition, but you’ll also learn about traits and provide information about chances of developing certain health conditions.
Now’s a great time to stock up on razors, razor heads, shaving cream and more during another of Amazon’s Epic Daily Deals. You’ll find products from Gillette and Venus for up to 40% off, including shaving kits and moisturizing shave creams.
More deals to shop
- Stock up on your favorite coffee to get you through the rest of this week: Bags from Starbucks, Peet’s, Dunkin’ and more are BOGO over on Amazon.
- If you can’t remember the last time you swapped out your toothbrush head, it’s probably time. Score up to 50% off replacement heads for your Oral-B electric toothbrush at Amazon — or upgrade your dental routine with a shiny new electric toothbrush, also on sale.
- Just in time for holiday travel, upgrade your luggage game with up to 30% off Samsonite sitewide during its early Black Friday sale.
- Keep an eye on your home while you’re away this holiday season with Arlo’s security systems. A huge selection of factory-reconditioned ones are available at great prices over on Woot!.
- Get some holiday shopping done early with video game gift cards, currently buy-one-get-one-15%-off at Target. You can choose a favorite game — like Roblox or Marvel’s Avengers — or let those on your list pick for themselves with Xbox, Steam and PlayStation gift cards also available.
- Weighted blankets are a hot wishlist item again this year, and Woot! currently has a major sale on these cozy de-stressors. Take around 30% off list prices on blankets in a variety of weights.
- Save $95 on the men’s Columbia’s Grand Wall Insulated Jacket at REI. Featured in the retailer’s deal of the day, the Columbia jacket is water-resistant and super warm — perfect for walking the dog on cold mornings ahead.
- Get ready for picturesque autumnal walks in the woods with up to 50% off at Eddie Bauer during its Friends + Family event.
- It’s the time of year to outfit the bed in cozy blankets and sleep-enhancing sheets. Now through Nov. 15, take up to 20% off select Nest mattresses and up to 40% off bedding.
- Time to upgrade the sweats you’ve been living in the past year? Same. Nab new joggers or a sweatshirt over at Jachs New York for $30 to $50 each when you use the promo code SFT at checkout. You’ll get free shipping on orders of $100 or more and free returns too.
Deals you may have missed
To give you a jump-start on holiday shopping, Walmart has officially announced that it will start early Black Friday sales on Nov. 3. However, the mega-retailer has already started to roll out discounts on major holiday bestsellers now for you to shop. You’ll find deals on Samsung TVs, Ninja air fryers, Eufy robo vacs and more — just look for the yellow banner that says Black Friday Deal.
Best Buy is throwing its hat in the early Black Friday sales ring with a slew of deals on all the latest tech, plus fitness equipment and home appliances. Brands like Apple, Samsung, Sony and Cricut are on sale for guaranteed Black Friday pricing now through Oct. 22, so hurry to Best Buy’s site to start your savings early.
$249.99 From $219.99 at Amazon
Right now you can snag Samsung Galaxy 4 smartwatches from Amazon for as little as $219.99, one of the lowest prices we’ve seen. We named the Galaxy Watch 4 our best Android smartwatch because we loved how it used Google’s Wear OS, allowing us more access to Google’s apps. Also, the redesigned sensor of the Galaxy Watch 4 makes it an excellent fitness tracker that offers more accurate stats. This sale is happening today only, so pick your favorite color and add it to your cart ASAP.
Still looking to stock up on Halloween candy? Target can help, with a deal on plenty of variety packs of Halloween favorites. Right now, when you buy one bag of candy, you’ll get the second for 25% off when you opt for a same-day order. Who says you can’t have your candy and eat it too?
Pet parents, this one’s for you and your furry friends. Chewy, the ultimate online pet supplies retailer, is rewarding those who pick up presents and supplies for their four-legged family members ahead of the holiday rush. The promo features savings on everything from treats and food to pet beds, brushes and toys. The best part? You’ll get a $30 gift card when you spend $60 for future shopping. Now, that’s a sale to get tails wagging.
Winter is officially on the way, but there’s still time to upgrade your outerwear — and other layers — at Columbia, where clearance styles are a total of 60% off their original price when you use code OCTDEALS at checkout. More than a dozen items are among the deals, including several jackets, so you can take on any adventure this season.
$376 $198 at Ancestry
If you have yet to investigate your family tree, now’s as good a time as ever. Right now when you buy two AncestryDNA kits, you’ll get a third free — that’s a total cost of $198 with free shipping, down from the original price of $297. Not only does this test provide reports on your ancestry composition and where in the world your DNA originates, but it also happens to make a great holiday gift for loved ones.
Improve your sleep situation at Eight Sleep’s latest flash sale. You can nab an extra $100 off the Pod mattress (for a total of $200 off), an extra $50 off the Pod Pro Cover (for a total of $100 off), plus 20% off all accessories with your Pod or Pod Pro Cover purchase. Essentially, it’s the sale of your dreams.
Reebok’s Midseason Sale is on now, which means markdowns on top of markdowns. Use promo code MSS to take an additional 50% off clearance items, including a wide range of sneakers and tons of activewear and accessories, and up your workout wear game.
The holiday season (and all the meals that come with it) is on the way, so if you’re looking for the necessary cooking implements, head over to Sur La Table. The retailer’s Anniversary Sale is going on now, so you can upgrade your pots and pans and more for up to 60% off. You’ll find discounts on everything from Dutch ovens, sheet pans and skillets to measuring cups and spoons and serving bowls. Top brands like Le Creuset, All-Clad, Staub and Scanpan are included in the promotion, so you can be sure that your new cookware, bakeware and other kitchen wares are of excellent quality.
$24.99 $14.36 at Amazon
If you’re looking to cut back on your use of paper towels, it’s as good a time as ever to try out ultra-absorbent Swedish Dishcloths. Ten-packs of the cult-favorite paper towel replacements are on sale at Amazon for just $15.95 — a price that pales in comparison to the amount you’ll save on paper product restocks, not to mention the positive impact you’ll have on the planet. These dishcloths are machine-washable, so they can be used on messes over and over. Read more about them in our full review here.
$369 $249 at Amazon
Crafters, rejoice! A handy Cricut cutting machine is on sale now. The Cricut Maker is the ultimate arts and crafts tool, and right now it’s back down to the lowest price we’ve seen at $249 in every color. That’s right: Save $150 on the extremely versatile machine that can cut hundreds of different materials, making home craft projects like face masks or games for the kids a breeze.
For more great deals, check out CNN Coupons.