This article is part of CNN Underscored’s wall-to-wall coverage of Amazon Prime Day. To find all of our coverage, click here.
Walmart’s Deals for Days sales event, which ran parallel to Amazon Prime Day, is finally over. But a few discounts across electronics, clothing, home, toys and more are still available. We sorted through to find some of the better deals — just be sure to shop before these disappear too.
Echelon Connect Sport Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike ($497, originally $599; walmart.com)
- This at-home cycle is worth a look if you’re still not sure about going back to the spin studio and perhaps a little wary of the much higher price tag on the Peloton. The Echelon membership comes with the ability to connect to live and on-demand fitness classes that cover bike workouts, strength training and more.
Apple 13.3-Inch MacBook Pro ($1,329, originally $1,499.99; walmart.com)
- The 10 hours of battery life on this MacBook Pro makes it a great everyday computer if you need something that can keep you going all day long without a recharge. It comes loaded with 2560 x 1600 resolution, Retina display, great speakers and a redesigned keyboard that makes typing more responsive. It also has a Touch Bar, which essentially replaces the function keys on the laptop with a dynamic digital toolbar that changes to work with the active application.
iHome Nova Auto Empty Mopping Robot ($299, originally $599; walmart.com)
- Make housework easier with the iHome Nova Auto Empty Mopping Robot, a highly rated device that can pair with Alexa and Google assistant.
HP 11.6-Inch Chromebook 4GB RAM ($159, originally $179; walmart.com)
- Get to work on your next big project with the utlra-portable HP 11.6-Inch Chromebook, featuring just enough bandwidth to allow you to multitask effectively.
Time and Tru Women’s Knit Midi Dress With Belt ($11, originally $14.96; walmart.com)
- Super comfortable for errands, around the house or picking up the kids from school, this cotton-polyester dress is a great everyday outfit when you just don’t have the brainpower to pull an outfit together. Plus, it has pockets!
Max Studio Women’s Sleeveless A-Line Jersey Dress ($8, originally $98; walmart.com)
- This is the kind of dress you’ll want to live in all summer: With a loose, breezy shape, this sleeveless dress will keep you feeling (and looking) cool on summer days — and pairs with everything from flip-flops to sneakers for running around town.