Enjoying our daily deals roundups? Please take this one-minute survey to help us continue providing you with the best sales across the internet.
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer ($29.99, originally $59.99; amazon.com)
Tons of blowout aficionados swear by the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer to achieve salon-quality results at home without spending a fortune. And right now Amazon has the cult-favorite dryer down to just $29.99 in mint and turquoise when you clip the $10 off coupon. The One-Step combines a classic roundup brush with a powerful hair dryer to create an all-in-one device that frees up one of your hands while styling. Nylon pin and tufted bristles help to detangle and smooth hair, while the brush’s oval shape creates more volume. With three heat settings, protective ceramic coating, airflow vents and a genuine ion generator, you can achieve a perfect bouncy blowout in half the time it takes with a traditional dryer, according to the brand. Read more about why we love the One-Step in our full review here.
Powerbeats Pro ($159.99, originally $249.99; bestbuy.com)
If your fitness routine includes burning through your Spotify workout playlists while you burn calories, you need some reliable earbuds to keep the workout going. Powerbeats Pro, our favorite true wireless earbuds for working out, won’t fall out of your ears during intense weightlifting sessions or brisk morning jobs, and right now select colors are on sale at Best Buy. Score a pair of your own for just $159.99 — that’s $90 off — and read our full review of the buds here.
Feeling tense? Consider working out those knots with a TriggerPoint foam roller, a few of which are on sale now at Target. Foam rollers do wonders for massaging tight muscles and can help reduce soreness after intense exercise sessions, shorten recovery time and improve flexibility. TriggerPoint rollers boast a hard, hollow core wrapped in EVA foam, making them firmer than traditional rollers — meaning you’ll get moderate pressure with minimal discomfort. Shop discounts on other TriggerPoint rollers and massagers for the whole body as well.
No matter where you are when you work nowadays, Nordstrom Rack wants to make sure you look your best. The department store outlet is taking an extra 25% off a range of styles at the Work From Anywhere Shop. This limited-time flash event features savings on both office-appropriate styles and loungewear for men and women, so you can save no matter what your dress code is (or, feel free to wear a combination of the two). Look out for deals on top brands like Adidas, Ugg and more.
Underscored readers can snag exclusive savings on all their case needs. For a limited time, Case-Mate is running a buy one, get one 50% off promo when you use code CNN50. It’s the perfect deal for those who were gifted some new electronics over the holidays, or those just looking for tech refresh in 2021.
More deals to shop
- It’s your last chance to save at the Levi’s End of Season Sale. Use code LASTCALL for an extra 50% off clearance styles.
- Use code TWENTY to put your best face forward with discounted cosmetics from Cover FX’s 20% off sitewide sale.
- Select award-winning e-books are on sale for $4.99 or less at Amazon, today only.
- Select blue-light glasses and sunglasses are free from Quay when you purchase any full-price frames.
- Quest protein bars, chips, cookies and powder are all marked down for one day only at Amazon.
- Mix things up in your kitchen with a $49.99 refurbished Ninja NJ600CO Professional Blender, available today only or until sold out.
- Blast your favorite tunes with this JBL Charge 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker, down to just $119.99 for one day at Woot!.
- Converse may be known for iconic sneakers, but right now you can save 40% on similarly cool boots — many of which just look like high-tops — from the brand with code BOOTS40.
- Tackle those winter home improvement projects with The Home Depot’s one-day deals on roofing, insulation and siding.
For more great deals, check out CNN Coupons.