Enjoying our daily deals roundups? Please take this one-minute survey to help us continue providing you with the best sales across the internet.
Brita Water Pitchers (starting at $19.95; amazon.com)
Quench your thirst for water — and savings — with this one-day Gold Box deal on Brita water pitchers at Amazon. The most famous water filtering brand is offering up all-time low prices on large, 10-cup pitchers. Each pitcher comes with one filter that lasts for about two months before it needs to be replaced (an indicator on the pitcher will notify you when the time for a new filter has come). And for those who want even more water, snag one of two discounted, 18-cup or 25-cup UltraMax water dispensers. These space-efficient models feature a spigot that makes pouring easy, along with a flip-top lid to make refilling less of a chore.
Give your home a New Year’s refresh with deals from Nordstrom Rack’s Happy Home Sale. Now through January 17, the department store outlet is taking an extra 25% off already marked-down home goods. You’ll find everything from bedding and towels to storage bins and organizers, all at a significant discount.
Few brands are as trusted as The North Face to keep you feeling cozy through the coldest months of the year. And even though winter is far from over, The North Face is already marking down over 500 apparel and equipment items at its Winter Sale. Gear for men, women and kids is up for grabs at lower-than-usual prices, including several jackets, hoodies, pants and more.
Amazon Dash Smart Shelf ($11.99, originally $19.99; amazon.com)
You’ll never run low on your most vital necessities with Amazon’s Dash Smart Shelf, now down to its lowest price ever. This shelf is actually a scale that senses the weight of everyday items — like laundry detergent, coffee pods, pet food and thousands of other essentials — and automatically reorders your items on Amazon or notifies you when you’re running low. Not to mention, in many cases, you’ll enjoy exclusive savings on your first reorder, plus Subscribe & Save discounts.
Reebok’s Happy New Gear sale is on now, which means markdowns on top of markdowns. Use GETDOWN to take an additional 50% off clearance items, including a wide range of sneakers and tons of activewear and accessories, and get after those New Year’s fitness resolutions in style.
More deals to shop
- Save on select fitness gear from Under Armour and Nike, on sale for one day at Woot!.
- Complete your home gym with marked-down Stamina fitness equipment, on sale at Woot! today only.
- Caffeinate with a new Keurig, up to 50% off, along with free K-cups when you use code FREEPODS4ME at checkout.
- Get in the game with one-day deals on a few MSI gaming desktops on Woot!.
- The more you buy, the more you’ll save at Old Navy — up to an extra 30% off your purchase — when you use code MORE.
- If an engagement is in your new future (Valentine’s Day isn’t too far away), Kay Jewelers’ sale on wedding, engagement and anniversary rings was made for you.
- Save on storage with deals on more than a dozen Samsung SSDs.
- Snag cold-weather gear for 25% off at Carhartt’s Winter Clearance Sale.
- Packs of Insignia AA and AAA batteries are $8 off at Best Buy.
- Cult-favorite ingrown hair solution Tend Skin, down to $9.99 at Amazon, will certainly solve all your shaving woes.
For more great deals, check out CNN Coupons.