The Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite are like a tag-team duo of gaming for everyone. The top-selling consoles have performed incredibly well in our testing — and when we’re just gaming, they’re a joy. While the consoles aren’t on sale, games and accessories are seeing strong discounts for Cyber Monday.
Keep reading to score some top deals.
Consoles are in stock!
What’s our favorite feature of the Switch? Well, it’s a portable and a traditional console, as you can dock into the included stand to hook it up to a TV or just bring the Switch with you. It features a 6.2-inch display with a left and right Joy-Con attached to either side. There are a ton of games for it, like Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Pokémon Sword. The best part? The console is actually in stock.
The Switch Lite is a portable-only Switch that can play the same games and costs a lot less. At $199, it comes in four fun colors: turquoise, gray, coral and yellow. You’ll be playing on a 5.5-inch screen, and the whole thing weighs a super-light 0.61 pounds.
Right now a plethora of titles for the Nintendo Switch are on sale. Better yet, you get your choice of a physical copy or a download code.
- Just Dance 2021 ($29.99, originally $59.99; bestbuy.com or gamestop.com)
- Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 ($19.99, originally $29.99; amazon.com)
- Lego DC Super-Villains ($19.99, originally $24.88; amazon.com)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 ($39.99, originally $59.99; gamestop.com)
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle ($14.99, originally $59.99; bestbuy.com)
- Mortal Kombat 11 Standard Edition ($12.99, originally $24.99; bestbuy.com)
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! ($44.99, originally $59.99; bestbuy.com)
- Splatoon 2 ($37.99, originally $54.99; gamestop.com)
- Super Mario Maker 2 ($39.99, originally $59.99; amazon.com)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening ($39.99, originally $59.99; amazon.com or gamestop.com)
Twelve South AirFly ($24.99, originally $44.99; amazon.com)
Yes, the Switch and Switch Lite feature a headphone jack, but sadly you can’t pair Bluetooth earbuds or headphones to the console. It’s something we hope Nintendo fixes in the next generation, but accessory maker TwelveSouth has a solution: The AirFly plugs into the headphone jack and casts a Bluetooth signal for your earbuds to connect to. It works like a charm.
SanDisk 512GB Micro SD Card ($79.99, originally $129.99; amazon.com)
You can never have enough storage for your Switch or Switch Lite, and this 512GB Micro SD card is nearly 40% off and themed after Animal Crossing. It’s the perfect companion for your console.