Adidas is kicking off Black Friday savings ahead of schedule for its Creators Club members. Right now, those who are part of the brand’s loyalty program can save up to 50% on select styles, including favorites like Superstar sneakers and Essentials Tricot sweats. If you’re not a Creator yet, don’t fret; it’s free to join, so you can start saving on these top styles today.
If you somehow have yet to jump on the Instant Pot bandwagon, today’s your best chance to remedy that; the Instant Pot Ultra is on sale for one day at Amazon. Choose between the 6-quart model for just under $100 or the 8-quart pot for about $10 more, and start enjoying the convenience of this 10-in-1 multicooker. It functions as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, saute pan, steamer, warmer and sterilizer — suffice it to say, it’s well positioned to become your new kitchen MVP.
Tons of blowout aficionados swear by the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer to achieve salon-quality results at home without spending a fortune. And right now, Amazon has the cult-favorite dryer down to just $35.53 — that’s a few dollars off an ultra-popular item that doesn’t often see discounts. In need of some other hair tools? Check out Amazon’s Gold Box filled with one-day discounts on more Revlon and Hot Tools hair dryers, curling irons, flat irons and more.
Hands-off cleaners will appreciate this one-day deal on an iRobot Roomba 981 at Amazon. With its patented premium 3-Stage Cleaning System featuring multisurface brushes, this powerful robo vac boasts five times the suction power of the Roomba 600 and 700 series — perfect for those who are dealing with a lot of dirt on a daily basis. Its high-efficiency filter captures 99% of all allergens, pollen and particles as small as 10 microns.
This Roomba moves throughout your home, thanks to iAdapt sensors with vSLAM navigation, and it will dock and charge on its own so you truly don’t have to lift a finger. Plus, with Wi-Fi connectivity, you can customize your cleaning routine with the iRobot Home app, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Just be sure to shop soon; at just under $400, this robo vac will likely sell out quickly.
Improve air quality at home with this deal on the top-rated Coway Airmega 200M Air Purifier, now down from its usual $191 price tag to $119 at Walmart. The four-stage filtration air purifier combines a pre-filter, an odor filter, a true HEPA filter and a bipolar ionizer to reduce contaminants in the air, while an updated control panel features a filter-change indicator, an eco-mode indicator, an intuitive air-quality indicator and the ability to manually adjust the automatic three-speed fan. Meant for a space up to 361 square feet, it’s perfect for a bedroom or living room.
More deals to shop
- Nike members (it’s free to join) can save up to 50% at the Members Days Sale with code SIGNIN.
- Load up on discounted winter essentials from Lands’ End, including cozy flannel PJs and sturdy snow gear, at Amazon for one day only.
- Today’s the last day to bag a new messenger bag, backpack or other bag for less with 40% off sitewide at Timbuk2.
- Snag a stick vac for less with deals on two models from Tineco, now under $300 for just one day.
- Holiday meal essentials, including all the spices your pantry currently lacks, are on sale at Amazon for one day.
- Start a new stargazing hobby with these deals on Celestron telescopes and binoculars at Amazon.
- Deck your halls (and your tree) with this one-day deal on quite a few string light varieties at Amazon.
- Ensure you’re ready for the first big blizzard of the season with discounted snow removal equipment from Snow Joe.
- Toms is taking 30% off boots for the season with code BOOTS30.
- Take 30% off all the K-beauty you need at Soko Glam’s sitewide sale with code BRIGHT30.
For more great deals, check out CNN Coupons.