Over the last three years, the CNN Underscored reviews and recommendations guide has grown to become a trusted source of advice for millions of people. Our thorough research and in-depth reviews of everyday products and services enable our readers to find the best prices on the best items so they can be confident they are making the right choices. With robust sections dedicated to Electronics, Health and Lifestyle, along with nonstop coverage of the latest sales and deals, our staff finds the very best in style, beauty, tech, health, food and travel every single day.
Now we are happy to announce an ambitious expansion with our newest hub: CNN Underscored Money, a section focused on personal finance reviews and advice.
You may have already seen some of our personal finance stories over the last few months, but now we’re bringing it all together in one place to make it easy to find everything you need to know when it comes to your money. We apply our subject expertise and thorough testing methodology to topics ranging from mortgage refinancing, 0% interest credit cards and retirement strategies to paying your taxes, filing an unemployment claim and managing your debt.
Helmed by renowned credit card and personal finance expert Senior Editor Julian Kheel, our new Money section features the latest news about personal financial products and services, in-depth reviews of all the major credit cards on the market today, breakdowns of challenging topics like our “Myths About Credit” series and even how-to guides for handling money problems during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We invite you take a look around our new CNN Underscored Money hub — bookmark the URL, explore our content and let us know what you think or what else you want to see by messaging us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Visit our CNN Underscored Money hub here, and explore some of our top Money guides:
- Is it time to refinance your mortgage?
- The best credit cards of 2020
- Follow these 10 steps to file for — and keep — your unemployment benefits
- How to choose the best checking account
- Is it time to withdraw money or borrow from your 401(k) piggy bank?
- 4 steps to getting rid of your credit card debt
- Hate budgeting? Make a spending plan instead
- How to choose the best Chase credit cards for cash back and travel rewards
- Amex Offers: The definitive guide to saving money with your American Express card