Today, you’ll find deals on refurbished Amazon Kindle e-readers, discounts on all things sports at Dick’s Sporting Goods and savings on one of our favorite Cosori air fryers on Amazon. All that and more below.
Get your game on with one-day deals at Dick’s Sporting Goods. This flash sale includes deals on clothing and footwear, plus markdowns on all the gear you need for golf, team sports, hunting, fishing, running and outdoor adventures. And for those who prefer to sit on the sidelines, be sure to browse the fan shop for savings on items that support your favorite professional team.
One of our favorite air fryers on Amazon, this larger-capacity model from Cosori is about $12 off — that’s the biggest discount we’ve seen in months. If you have yet to jump on the air fryer bandwagon, these appliances use 85% less fat than deep-frying to crisp up your favorite foods. With a 5.8-quart nonstick basket (as opposed to most models’$2 4-quart baskets), you can cook meals — including a whole chicken — for the entire family. Plus, 11 one-touch presets make the whole cooking process a breeze.
Run over to Reebok’s outlet for even bigger discounts on sneakers and activewear than usual. At this End of Summer Sale, you can save up to 60% on hot-weather styles for men, women and kids. There’s no promo code needed to take advantage of this deal, but take note: This offer can’t be combined with other discounts. So if you want to take advantage of Reebok’s Friends and Family, also happening now with code FAM, you’ll have to place a separate order.
Get lost in a good book when you pick up a refurbished Amazon Kindle, on sale at Woot! for one day only. Several different models are available in the promo, including the 2013 and 2016 Paperwhite and the waterproof 2017 Oasis — perfect for lounging poolside. You have a few different choices when it comes to storage capacity, and you can opt for an e-reader with or without cellular, so there’s truly something for any bookworm. Just be sure to shop soon; these will definitely sell out fast.
Frank and Oak’s first Digital Warehouse Sale is a great opportunity to stock up on basics, since items are starting at just $5. This promo features the brand’s lowest prices ever on favorites from past collections. But the deals are only available while supplies last, or until September 18.
More deals to shop
- Look sharp (but feel comfy) in Jachs’ long-sleeve, premium stretch oxford shirts for men, now just $29.
- Tons of learning resources, including educational toys and games, are on sale for one day at Amazon just in time for back-to-school season.
- Our runner-up for best noise-canceling headphones, Beats Solo Pro, are marked down in three eye-catching colors.
- Century 21 is going out of business, so the store is taking up to 30% off sitewide.
- Get 40% off your Banana Republic purchase at this flash sale, no promo code required.
- Make gameplay even more fun with a Nintendo Labo Toy-Con Vehicle Kit, on sale for just under $20 at Target.
- A few beloved K-beauty products from brands like Cosrx and Peach & Lily are on sale at Ulta, today only.
- Keep cool with hot deals on AC units and fans at The Home Depot, available for just one day.
- Take 25% off a pair of jeans, activewear and more at Good American’s Friends and Family sale with code FF25.
- Snag a new camera, computer, headphones or other electronics at Adorama’s one-day flash sale.
For more great deals, check out CNN Coupons.