I'm the quarantine buffer among three generations of my family. All in one house
Updated 3:03 PM ET, Sat April 11, 2020
Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds.
We are publishing personal essays from CNN's global staff as they live and cover the story of Covid-19. S. Mitra Kalita is the senior vice president for news, opinion and programming for CNN Digital.
(CNN)This is taking forever to write. I can't focus and my mind is either always racing or responding: Do we have milk, does she have a fever, the dog needs a walk, where's Papa's will, is ours updated, time for a team meeting, maybe my throat hurts, Trump's speaking in the Rose Garden, charades on Zoom sound cool, Mama? Mama? Mama??!!
The day we left New York City
- San Francisco's new normal is very abnormal by Dan Simon
- I have a silk mask to match my wedding dress by Valentina di Donato
- London holds its breath by Nick Paton Walsh
- A flash of normalcy in Washington is jarring in these times by Dana Bash
- When social distancing extends to the birth of your child by Saskya Vandoorne