Here’s what you might have missed Thursday on CNN:
– It’s National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day. Hope you got the memo.
– At least 12 people have died after a plane carrying 93 passengers and five crew members crashed shortly after takeoff in Kazakhstan.
– Analysis: Between rounds of golf and greeting guests in Florida, President Trump has been venting fury at Nancy Pelosi over impeachment
– When ESPN reporter Edward Aschoff died on his 34th birthday, he had been diagnosed with multifocal pneumonia and a rare disease known as HLH. Here’s what we know about the diseases.
– Lizzo clapped back after a commentator on Twitter said the singer is popular because there is an obesity epidemic in America.
– McDonald’s workers helped save a woman who mouthed “help me” in the drive-thru.
– A new US law that prohibits the sale of tobacco products to anyone under the age of 21 is now in effect.
– Jerry Herman, the legendary lyricist who penned musicals such as “Hello, Dolly!” and “Mame,” has died. He was 88.