Here’s what you might have missed this Thanksgiving Thursday on CNN:
– President Trump made an unannounced visit to US troops in Afghanistan.
– Trump and former President Barack Obama wished Americans a happy Thanksgiving on Twitter.
– It was a close call, Charlie Brown. But Snoopy and friends took flight after all. The big balloons were in the air for today’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, despite the threat of winds.
– CNN’s Zachary B. Wolf gives you a quick rundown of everything you need to know about impeachment just in time for the politics talk at dinner tonight.
– Former police superintendent David Duckenfield has been found not guilty of manslaughter of 95 Liverpool football fans in the 1989 Hillsborough stadium disaster.
– Apple has been hit with backlash from Ukraine for marking the disputed territory of Crimea as part of Russia in its apps for Russian users.
– Alelia Murphy, a New York resident and former seamstress who’d been recognized as the oldest living American, has died at the age of 114.
– “Supergirl” star Melissa Benoist opens up about her alleged experience in what she said was an abusive relationship.
– During a gunfight near a Wisconsin home, police say a bullet tore through a wall into a toddler’s room, hitting a Baby Shark stuffed animal only a few inches away from the child
– Gabrielle Union says she is grateful in light of her controversial exit from “America’s Got Talent.”