There's never been a better time to let Alexa into your life-- right now the 3rd Gen Echo Dot and Echo Dot with Clock are discounted to their lowest prices ever. You can score the Echo Dot for just $22 (originally $49.99) and the Echo Dot with Clock for $34.99 (originally $59.99).
Like we said, this is the biggest discount we've ever seen on either of these devices. Both Echo Dots give you access to smart assistant Alexa-- Ask her to play music, check the weather, make lists and even adjusting lights and thermostats. You can even use Alexa's ever-growing skills for tracking fitness, playing games and so much more.
The primary advantage of the Echo Dot with Clock is the LED display on the front. By default, it will display the time, but you can also use it to visualize weather forecasts, timers and volume controls. Whichever you choose, you can always count on Alexa.
Your color choice for the Dot with Clock is limited to sandstone, but that doesn't take away from its utility. The regular Echo Dot comes charcoal, heather gray, plum and sandstone.
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) with Smart Plug ($26.99, originally $47.99; amazon.com)
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) with TP-Link smart plug ($34.99, originally $72.97; amazon.com)
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) with 2 Smart Bulbs ($49.36, originally $89.98; amazon.com)
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) with Clock and Smart Plug ($39.98, originally $84.98; amazon.com)
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) with Clock with LIFX Wi-Fi Smart Bulb ($39.99, originally $79.98; amazon.com)
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) with Clock and Philips Hue White 2-pack A19 Smart Bulbs ($64.98, originally $89.98; amazon.com)
Note: The prices above reflect the retailer's listed price at the time of publication.